Thursday, September 15, 2011

friday post 59

good afternoon! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 2830 steps today; secondly, TWFT topic's 'let your spouse know'; thirdly, the spam count for the week's twenty-two and lastly, i'm still owed ONE HOUR and THIRTY-ONE MINUTES online after aunty lucia comes to shower me!! righteo, today's events?
-i used the pot :P twice last night, using it once more when dearest dad came to kiss me good-bye before leaving for work @ 7:50am. i then spent the ten minutes till 8am having - actually, nope, i just cuddled florence and successfully fell back asleep, even using the pot :P again before PIG mum came to prod me with "fifteen more minutes."
-after fifteen more minutes, i swung myself over to the pot :P once more for three tinkles; PIG mum got me kitted for the day, then she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the kitchen, where she spitefully forced poor ela to open and close the tap five times before letting me sit for breakfast, which was one slice of toast exceedingly lightly spread with marg and strawberry jam. i also drank one warm mug of yummy horlicks 'incorrectly'.
-i went and did a stinky unspeakable after breakfast. of course, PIG mum gleefully forced me to dak myself. afterwards, she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk over to wash and dry both hands, before she gleegfully FORCED :( me to walk to the 4WD.
-of course, she gleefully forced poor em to buckle her own seatbelt all day; we also listened to jay chou all day, too.
-PIG mum tootled me off to physio @ UQ. once we entered the freeway, i closed both eyes and just had having a silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i'd need to get through today, giving all the happiness and all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied, not opening my eyes again until PIG mum turned into services road.
-PIG mum took me to the loo when we arrived, then i went to wash and dry both hands while she went herself. as per her usual self, after she'd gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the waiting area, horrid PIG mum flounced off downstairs to pay and bother the recep[tionist (not margaret, coz her poor mum's sick interstate! ><) but luckily some guy wandered past not one minute after she'd left and handed me that mag i've been browsing for the past several weeks.
-matt came for me with a walkbelt and i went inside the gym.
-i met a new teacher today! she's hongkie, like me!
-phew, no tilt table today. just sit-to-stands, some work for ela, reachy cone work for era and i lay down for a calf stretch.
-PIG mum took me once more to the loo when we left, but said there wasn't enough time to see naz for a kebab. :(
-instead, we shared the luv-a-coffee club sandwich @ luv-a-coffee cafe! i drank an iced chocolate (PIG mum whipped away all the cream, of course) while PIG mum had a fresh orange juice, to which she very kindly gave me a slurp. i read today's courier mail, while she read the australian.
-then, 'twas off to the P.A for my follow-up!
-there wasn't any parking available when we arrived, so PIG mum dropped me off @ the entrance first before going to look for a spot.
-then who should i bump into but uncle wilbur! he dropped into the chair beside me; we had a quick chat.
-PIG mum came back for me and gleefully FORCED :( me to walk all the way to the waiting area. first though, i visited the loo.
-i browsed some pamphlet about amyloidosis (sp?) until PIG mum handed me some OK! gossip mag, the most current issue.
-lol, all that waiting, but the actual follow-up itself took like five minutes! XD some doctor called gemma saw me, said my MRI showed the all clear, and see you next year! the most amazing thing was that she recognised PIG mum!
-PIG mum took me once more to the loo before we left. i sat down on some bench while she went to get the 4WD from wherever she'd parked it.
-back home, i plopped online. just waiting for aunty ... lol, i keep forgetting her name! XD to come shower me; hope she remembers; it's already past 4:45pm!
-wow, just as i type this, PIG mum comes downstairs and says that aunty lucia's arrived! phew! well, fingers crossed i can come back online afterwards, else it's SHINE fellowship tonight, tess @ 10am toms and jack @ 2pm. hope everyone has a smashing weekend!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: