Wednesday, September 7, 2011

thursday post 59

good afternoon! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 737 steps today (not a lot, coz i slept till 2pm today! XD); secondly, TWFT topic's 'knowing your true identity' and thirdly, em's still owed THIRTY MINUTES online tonight after i get home from book club!!! righteo, events for today?
-lol, the parents gleefully forced me off to bed way too early last night; i used the pot :P FOUR times before i finally fell asleep! XD
-but then i had an awesome sleep, with nature not calling until dearest dad came to kiss me goodbye before leaving for work @ 7:55am!
-after using the pot :P once, i had a quiet chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i'd need to get through today, giving all the happiness and all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied. then i cuddled florence and we returned to our happy snorings.
-then i slept..., and slept ..., and SLEPT!XD
-only eft starting yelling to be fed, so i got up.
-after using the pot :P for two tinkles, PIG mum got me kitted, then gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the kitchen. actually, @ the stairwell, i asked her did she want to gleefully force me to hike the stairs once, coz i was planning to take the life to book club tonight; of course she did.
-the stairs conquered, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the kitchen, where she spitefully forced poor ela to turn on the tap five times before finally letting me sit.
-brunch was rice and that yummy drumstick that aunty wendy had given me for arvo tea yesterday! :D i drank one mug of plain milk 'incorrectly' with that, and also had some drugs :P - one garlic tablet and two echinacaea (sp?)
-after that, i went to do a stinky unspeakable. zero thanks to PIG mum who both gleefully forced me to dak and gleefully forced me to un-dak myself, but i also spent a lil while leaning against the side rail and asking percy the angel/saint to please help me get through today.
-i plopped online afterwards; PIG mum's gone upstairs to rest.
-cathy's coming in just under one hour to shower me. gosh, i hope she'll feed me lotsa arvo tea, coz i'm almost certain i won't get any dinner tonight! >< righteo, fingers crossed i can come back online tonight!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: