Friday, September 23, 2011

friday post 60b

hello again! em's new plodding total for friday now stands @ 1712. righteo, continuing events?
-aunty lucia came @ 5pm. i held her hand and walked to the bathroom for my nice hot shower - hairwash today. also thanks to aunty lucia who rinsed out my hair for me, thus freeing era to hold my stupid right eye shut.
-i had one tinkle before aunty lucia flipped the nice hot water off, she dried me, i had another tinkle, then i got creamed. aunty lucia rekitted me, and i had one last tinkle when she was putting elf's shoes on.
-i held aunty lucia's arm and walked back out to the gobbling :P table for arvo tea.
-i got slightly grumpy when arvo tea was half a yummy custard tart and 1/4 of a sausage bun. see, aunty vicky (not aunty joanne, thanks, PIG mum! XD) had originally given both PIG mum and i ONE custard tart each! trust horrid PIG mum to cut away half of mine. :( then, with the sausage bun, i'd originally brought myself one for breakfast for this morning. seeing only half on the kitchen table, PIG mum explained that dad had taken away half. fair enough; i'd originally bought the sausage bun to share with dad. but come arvo tea, i was only left with 1/4! turns out dad had come home to nick another quarter. :(
-bbl!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: