Monday, September 5, 2011

monday post 59c

one final good evening! em's final, final plodding total for monday now stands @ 4404. lol, if i'd walked just forty more steps, my final plodding total for monday would be 4444! XD righteo, final, final events for tonight?
-nature called, and i went to do a stinky unspeakable after PIG mum passed me two mugs of water, both of which i was very careful to hold 'correctly'. zero thanks to horrid PIG mum who both gleefully forced me to dak myself and gleefully forced me to un-dak myself.
-after she'd gleefully FORCED :( me to walk over to wash and dry both hands, she gleefully FORCED :( me to hike the stairs twice, before she gleefully FORCED :( me to plod MORE THAN fifteen minutes on the bloody treadmill! >< every time she gleefully forces me to do that, i offer to count the time out aloud. always, she refuses, saying that she'll count for me. but i always count silently inside my head, and my fears were justified today! i mean, if i hadn't kept a silent count inside my head, who knows how long i might've walked for PIG mum before she went, 'oops, i didn't see the time?" and shut it down?!
-dinner afterwards was rice, lotsa yummy cauliflower, one thick chunk of sweet carrot, one slice of soup onion, one wee chunk of BBQ beef, one of BBQ pork and two of BBQ chicken. dinner was washed down with one mug of soup with more carrots, potatoes and onions inside, which i was very careful to hold 'correctly' coz PIG mum hadn't gleefully forced poor ela to hold the bowl while i ate.
-i went once more to the loo afterwards; zero thanks to PIG mum who couldn't be bothered to watch me walk safely there and back. meaning it seems that dinner is not only more important than the safety of her only very disabled daughter, but the x factor is too! ><
-actually, i need to go once more; bet PIG mum won't watch me walk there again. :(
cheers,
em. ^^
P.S. i was right; she wouldn't. >< but i didn't fall. :) meaning em's final, final plodding total for monday now stands @ 4560. guess i can be happy that i passed 4.5 grand! XD
-toms: UQ physio. think PIG mum said i could buy a pork salad roll and a chocolate milk home for lunch afterwards? will try to get a custard danish for arvo tea too, coz cathy's stopped giving me perfect arvo teas! ><"
-also, i've a torture session with vincent the bloody physio toms. ><
-and i just heard the weather report on television, which PIG mum's just switched off. brisbane's 12 - 27 degrees toms. and yay, i get till stay on till 9;30 tonight. :) that's still ridiculously early, but hey, better than nothing. righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!

No comments: