Wednesday, September 14, 2011

thursday post 60

good afternoon! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 2448 steps today; secondly, TWFT topic's 'singles' and thirdly, i'm still owed SIXTEEN MINUTES online after sherraine leaves!! righteo, events for today?
-i used the pot :P twice last night and once more when dearest dad left for work @ 7:50am. then i spent the ten minutes till 8am having a quiet chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i'd need to get through today, giving all the happiness and all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied. then i cuddled florence and we returned to our happy snorings.
-i awoke and used the pot :P once more just before 9am, thinking that PIG mum would poke me with "fifteen more minutes,' very soon, but instead, i fell back asleep! it wasn't until ronnie jie jie donged on our doorbell did PIG mum stumble downstairs with the cry, "we overslept!" XD
-the good thing about that was ronnie jie jie just gave me a warm mug of horlicks to drink, then 'twas straight to her car!
-lol, i honestly find it amusing that PIG mum only ever helps me with my seatbelt whenever there's someone around to see her do so, and that whenever she gleefully FORCES :( me to walk, in the presence of someone to watch her, she always keeps her hand on my back; when we're by ourselves, she'd rather KILL me than touch me! XD
-anyways, PIG mum took me once to the loo first, then left me with all the other members.
-today, i seconded the minutes. sue won't be coming anymore, coz she found a new job. :(
-for morning tea break, gabby helped me to the bathroom once, and i let era open the tap lotsa and lotsa times. 'twas harry who helped me back, made me a cuppa, white and two - then gave me a slice of mudcake!
-and then, i got another slice! boyd chopped himself a slice, then said to me, "want some, em?"
'i'm right, thanks," i replied. "i've already got a slice."
'no, have some more!" boyd said. well, who am i to turn down more food? so today, i had TWO thin slices! XD
-the homework topic for next meeting's a lil weird ... something about a place we've read about? dunno.
-PIG mum took me once more to the bathroom before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to foodcourt, all the while chitchatting with ronnie jie jie.
-when they went to get food, i rang dearest dad. :) he was @ west end.
-*sigh* for the SECOND CONSECUTIVE meeting, PIG mum gleefully restricted me to only water again. :( and she took @ least half my chips! >< *sigh* whatever ...
-after lunch, ronnie jie jie tootled me home so i could use the loo once quickly. i also leaned against the side rail and had a quick chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me through the rest of today.
-when ronnie jie jie tootled us off to vincent the bloody physios, i stretched ela for just over ten minutes.
-but the stupid hand lost my immunity today! >< @ least i got a lolly afterwards, though.
-ronnie jie jie detoured and we admired her house from the outside before she drove us home. zero thanks to horrid PIG mum who wouldn't lemme buy a yummy apple and custard danish on the way home. :(
-anyways, she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk inside, and i tootled online. ronnie jie jie left; she's going swimming, now!
-anyways, one happy hour for me online now. :)
-cya tonight!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: