Friday, September 16, 2011

friday post 59b

hello again! em's new plodding total for friday now stands @ 2951. lol, almost three grand! XD anyways, continuing events?
i held aunty lucia's hand and walked into the bathroom for my nice hot shower - hairwash today. also much thanks to aunty lucia who rinsed out my hair for me, freeing era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
-i had one tinkle before aunty lucia flipped the nice hot water off, got dried, had another tinkle then got creamed. aunty lucia rekitted me, and i had one last tinkle when she was doing elf's shoe.
-after aunty lucia rinsed the floor for me, i held her hand and walked back to the computer. also much thanks to aunty lucia who poured me half a cup of milk; that was my cup for today to hold 'incorrectly'.
-it wasn't 6pm yet, so aunty lucia and i just chatted. and before she left @ 6pm, she took me once more to the bathroom, meaning my new final plodding total for friday actually stands @ 3116. sweet, i'm just over three grand. :)
-just listening to nine's news simulcast on light FM.
-hope everyone has a smashing weekend!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: