Friday, September 2, 2011

saturday post57

good afternoon! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 1238 steps, and TWFT topic's 'pray for our leaders'. righteo, let's start off with last night's events first!
-i went once more to the loo before uncle kelvin arrived and drove me off to SHINE fellowship! lol, i really do find it amusing that PIG mum only ever helps me buckle my seatbelt only when there's someone around to watch her do it! XD
-another amusing thing: when i arrived @ church, someone kindly gave me their arm. while i was walking in, i asked, "i'm not holding on too hard, am i, aunty?" a mock-offended voice replied me, "i'm not an aunty yet! i'm still too young!!" i just laughed and said, "well, sorry, i can't see too well in the dark; lemme get to the light and i'll see who you really are." then once we entered the room, "oh, sorry, nicole! XD" then, "wait, you are nicole, right? not heidi, coz you've got short hair." XD
-about eighteen, maybe nineteen people were @ fellowship last night.
-during worship, i sang the harmony for one song. and SHINE fellowship's created their own song books now! they're just folders with all the photocopied lyrics inserted inside.
-we splt up for bible study again last night. thomas led ours; there were about eight people in our group. dr. dr. tai came for a quick hug before going to the other room, where i presume the other bible study was being led by kathy.
-last night, we continued our study on fellowship. thanks to vicky who got me an english bible; we mostly looked up stuff from first corinthians.
-we had to give our fellowship a score out of ten; i gave it nine, saying i really treasured the time when SHINE fellowship came to visit me every sunday.
-but then ka yee gave me a lolly. "we get a higher score now, don't we?" she grinned @ me. "nine point five," i amended, to which she laughed - then gave me one more! "okay, ten, ten!" i agreed. XD
-i've totally forgotten this, but thomas told me that SHINE fellowship came to visit me even before i was invited along to attend their fellowship!
-afterwards, vicky helped me once to the loo, where i managed fine by myself, and even let era open the tap lotsa times before i said i was done and vicky came back in.
-seated outside A1, i saw some UFers snacking on some food, and asked ray please for a chip. he warned me, "they're chilli," but i thought/hoped they were sweet chilli and ate one anyway, but then my mouth EXPLODED into flames!! ><" josh cham wandered along, saw me in distress and kindly offered to get me a glass of water, but i squeaked, "thanks, but no thanks, coz water won't help; you need milk!" luckily, @ that moment, vicky came along with a bowl of warm wintermelon soup for me, and the fire was quenched. :)
-uncle kelvin tootled me home, just as dearest dad arrived back home from the soccer - australia won! :Drepeat the usual nightly event, then zzz. :P
-today: i used the pot :P twice last night and once more when PIG mum left for work @ 7:45. then i intended to cuddle florence and have a silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i'd need to get through today, giving all the happiness and all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied until 8am, only i fell asleep! i suddenly woke up @ 8:15 amd was going to try again till 8:30, but florence, who was cuddling eft, advised me, "you won't win, you know. just sleep." XD i did, and used the pot :P once more around 9:30, before tess arrived @ 10am.
-after about fifteen minutes more sleep, i used the pot :P once more for two tinkles, before tess got me kitted and led me over to brush my teeth. thanks to her who squirted me out some toothpaste.
-after brushing teeth, i went to the loo for two tinkles, before i went to wash and dry era, before tess led me out to the gobbling :P table for breakfast.
- thanks to dad who fried a lil ham and eggs for me, and tess who put that into a sandwich plus a slice of cheese, cut into two rectangles. that was washed down with a cup of tea, white and two, my first official one to hold 'incorrectly'.
-then i wrote out questions for jack, but suddenly he rang @ 11:20am and told me that he wasn't coming today coz him and his mates were going out to see riverfire tonight!
-after that, tess opened her netbook for me to play with and gave ela a massage for like thirty minutes.
around midday, she made me one mug of warm milo, sweetened with some honey. then she went to make me not fried rice, but mashed potatoes for lunch! she'd brought along the gravy mix.
-around 12:20, i suddenly felt like i wanted to do a stinky unspeakable, and after tess gave me one mug of water, i went. tess also took me once more to the loo for two tinkles just before she left.
-lunch was one yummy bowl of mashed potato and gravy, plus some fried egg and onion! nomnomnom~
-after lunch, i went over to the computer to type out questions for jack, before plopping online for myself about five minutes before 2pm.
-actually, i've just been once more to the loo. dad was using noisy machinery in the garden and i couldn't be bothered to call him, and i didn't fall. :) new plodding total: 1312
-even better, PIG mum's just arrived safely home from work. lucky thing had lunch out, coz she claimed she was too hungry to wait to get home for lunch!
-and best of all, i've got just under one our online for myself!
-think sharon's coming to shower me this arvo; fingers crossed dad won't restrict me to only fruit for arvo tea!
coz tonight, he's invited vincent the physio and kat jie jie over for dinner! guess we'll watch the riverfire together ...
well, in case i can't come back online tonight:
-just church toms. and it's father's day, so we're having a church luncheon to celebrate!
-fingers crossed i'll get some visitors, otherwise i'll try for some hours online to write my memoirs. :)
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: