Tuesday, September 13, 2011

tuesday post59c

one final good evening! em's final, final plodding total for tuesday now stands @ 2535, but i'm still owed ONE HOUR online for some other time!! righteo, final, final events for today?
-cathy came five minutes late today, citing traffic, and Forced me to walk to the bathroom for my nice hot shower - hairwash today.
-i had one tinkle before cathy flipped the nice hot water off, she dried me and i had another tinkle. then i got creamed and rekitted, having one more tinkle when cathy put my knickers on, and one last one when she was doing elf's AFO straps.
-after rinsing under the chair for me, cathy Forced me to walk to the gobbling :P table for arvo tea, where i had my yummy sushi! and this was the sushi that came with the crunchy flake things! also much thanks to cathy who poured some soya sauce over the sushi for me, and i drank one cup of tea, white sweetened with one spoonful of honey, 'incorrectly'.
-cathy gave ela a brief massage for about ten minutes, then PIG mum came and gleefully FORCED :( ME TO WALK TO THE CAR. LOL, BUT I HONESTLY FIND IT HILARIOUS - sorry, shrieking! >< - that PIG mum only ever helps me with my seatbelt when there's someone around to see her do so! XD
-cathy tootled us off to QUT, taking me once to the loo when we arrived. i let era open the tap lotsa times.
-tonight's meeting contained one normal speech, one icebreaker and one educational!
-neil took table topics, and picked me! my question was, "how would you decorate your favourite room feng shui style?" my response? screw feng shui, just paint it blue and stick westlife posters everywhere. XD amy mentioned me in her ah counter and grammarian's report for that! :P
-once the meeting ended, cathy took me once more to the loo (again, i let era open the tap lotsa times) then tootled me home.
-she left fifteen minutes early; i'll definitely remember to change that time on her timesheet when she comes again on thursday.
-dinner: rice, lotsa yummy wombok and some thin strips of ham. that was washed down with one mug of yummy rice green tea, hopefully sweetened with one teaspoonful of honey, which i was very careful to hold 'correctly'.
-then i returned back online.
-toms: aunty wendy's coming @ 11:30; i get to sleep in! XD
-carol's coming to shower me in the arvo, but before that, i must remember to do my writers' group homework!
-righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: