Tuesday, September 6, 2011

tuesday post60d

good evening again! em's new final plodding total now stands @ 2896. righteo, continuing events?
-PIG mum was too deep in pigland to come rushing downstairs when dearest dad arrived home. XD
-when she finally did come downstairs, 'twas to gleefully FORCE :( me to walk over to the gobbling :P table for dinner. rice tonight, with lotsa yummy cauliflower, some soup onion and tomato, one tiny cob of corn (dad says corn makes you fart? XD) and one wee chunk of beef, pork and chicken each. dinner was washed down with one mug of water, not tea, coz i'd already told PIG mum that i wanted to do a stinky unspeakable afterwards.
-but first, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk over and practise piano. i admit, i played as quick as i could, coz i really felt like doing a stinky unspeakable!
-when i finally went, of course PIG mum gleefully forced me to dak myself. but i also leant against the side rail and had a quick, quiet chat to percy the angel/saint, asking him to please help me get through the rest of tonight.
-afterwards, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk over to wash and dry both hands, before gleefully FORCING :( me to walk back to the computer table.
-the parents are just watching some talent show right now, listening to some female my age crooning out some song by shania twain.
-toms: just aunty wendy coming to look after me for three hours. dunno what PIG mum's got planned. anyways, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: