Monday, September 26, 2011

monday post 63b

good evening! em's new final plodding total for monday now stands @ 2047. yay, i'm just past two grand. :) righteo, continuing events?
-for some reason, cathy arrived eight minutes late today.
-she Forced me to walk to the bathroom for my nice hot shower - hairwash today. also thanks to cathy who rinsed out my hair for me, thus freeing era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
-i had one tinkle before cathy flipped the nice hot water off, she dried me and i had another tinkle. i got creamed, then cathy rekitted me. i had one more tinkle when cathy did elf's AFO straps, and one last one when she was washing my glasses for me.
-after rinsing under the floor for me, cathy Forced me to walk to the gobbling :P table for arvo tea.
-thanks to cathy who made the sausage aunty winnie saved me into a hotdog with one slice of cheese and some tomato sauce! nomnom~ i also drank one cup of tea, white and two, 'incorrectly'.
-after i finished, cathy gave ela a massage for exactly twenty minutes, painting her dark blue with chocolate brown spots today.
-cathy finds baby michele really cute! she also told me about how she makes paper mache pants! i'm expecting a pair for christmas, now. XD
-cathy took me once more to the loo for one tinkle before Forcing me to walk back to the gobbling :P table.
-but it wasn't even 6pm yet! i kept her talking, before i signed her off with a :o). she gets one today, coz she gave me one slice of cheese and tomato sauce for my yummy arvo tea. :)
-i'm just listening to nine's news simulcast on lightFM right now. PIG mum's cooking dinner; hope dearest dad gets home soon!
righteo, fingers crossed i can come back online after dinner, else hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: