Monday, September 5, 2011

monday post 60b

hello again! em's new plodding total for tuesday now stands @ 2546. yay, i'm just over 2.5 grand. :) oh, and i'm still owed ONE HOUR and FIFTEEN MINUTES online after cathy leaves!! righteo, events for today?
-i used the pot :P once last night before i fell asleep, once again sometime during the night, and once more when dearest dad left for work around 8am. then i cuddled florence and successfully fell back asleep before PIG mum came and prodded me with "fifteen more minutes."
-when she came back inside, i used the pot :P once more for three tinkles. PIG mum got me kitted, then gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the kitchen, where she gleefully forced poor ela to open the tap like five times before letting me sit.
-breakfast was one slice of toast very lightly spread with a miniscule dab of marg and strawberry jam. i also drank one yummy warm mug of milo 'incorrectly'.
-time to head off, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the 4WD. of course, she gleefully forced poor em to buckle her own seatbelt all day, and we also listened to jay chou all day, too.
-PIG mum tootled me off to UQ for physio. once we passed the logan road and miles platting road intersection, i closed both eyes and had a silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i'd need to get through today, giving all the happiness and all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied, not opening my eyes again until PIG mum turned into sir fred schonell (sp?) drive.
-i went once to the loo upon arrival; of course horrid PIG mum gleefully forced me to dak myself. then i went over to wash and dry both hands when PIG mum went herself.
-there was no need to sit and wait in the waiting room; matt was already waiting for me when i exited the bathroom.
-hey, cathy's here now; fingers crossed i can bbl with the rest of today's events!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: