Thursday, September 29, 2011

thursday post 62c

good evening! em's plodding total for thursday now stands @ 2631. righteo, continuing events?
-when cathy arrived, i held her wrist and walked to the bathroom for my nice hot shower - hairwash today. also thanks to cathy who rinsed out my hair for me, thus freeing era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
-i had one tinkle before cathy flipped the nice hot water off, she dried me and i had another tinkle. cathy rekitted me, and i had one last tinkle when she was drying my glasses for me.
-after rinsing the floor once for me, i held cathy's wrist and walked to the gobbling :P table for arvo tea.
-originally, PIG mum was just gonna gimme my usual ham, cheese and mayo toastie, but surprise! cathy brought me cookies! see, her daughter danielle had baked them earlier today.
-bbl!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: