Monday, September 5, 2011

monday post 59b

good evening! em's new plodding total for monday now stands @ 2819. righteo, continuing events?
-carol came about three minutes early today and Forced me to walk to the bathroom for my nice hot shower - i washed my hair today, but thanks to carol who rinsed it out for me, thus freeing era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
-BTW,if i suddenly sign out, it'll be coz PIG mum's turned the bloody treadmill on, ready to FORCE :( me to plod on it. ><
-i had one tinkle before carol flipped the nice hot water off, got dried, had another tinkle and got creamed. carol rekitted me, and i had one more tinkle when she put my knickers on and one last when she was doing elf's AFO straps.
-after rinsing the floor once for me, carol Forced me to walk to the gobbling :P table for arvo tea.
-she cut up one pear for me. i remembered to feed dad one chunk when he returned home. XD i also had one thin slice of the yummy green tea cake that kat jie jie had brought over two days ago! I also drank one mug of tea, white and two, 'incorrectly'.
-after i finished @ 5:25, carol gave ela a massage for thirty minutes, painting her green tea cake colour with red bean spots (see, i gave carol a red bean to try; she liked it, said it tasted like a kidney bean!
-@ 5:55, carol Forced me to walk to the loo for one tinkle, Forced me to walk over to wash and dry era, and Forced me to walk back to the computer.
-i signed her and she left. carol's back on wednesday, and she's having lamb chops for dinner tonight.
-as for me... hmm, i think i'll go do a stinky unspeakable after dinner. fingers crossed i can come back online afterwards, otherwise hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: