Thursday, September 15, 2011

thursday post 60c

good evening again! em's new final plodding total for thursday now stands @ 3922. righteo, continuing events?
-some new carer arrived! her name's sherry, and she's chinese!

-PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the bathroom, but then thankfully left sherry and i alone for my nice hot shower - hairwash today. also thanks to sherry who rinsed out my hair for me, thus freeing era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
-i had one tinkle before sherry flipped the nice hot water off, got dried, creamed and rekitted, only having one more tinkle after sherry put my knickers on.
-after she rinsed the floor once for me, i held her arm and walked to the kitchen for arvo tea.
-zero thanks to horrid PIG mum who told sherry i was only allowed one spoonful of honey with my tea. but @ least sherry gave me a heaped spoonful; it tasted alright.
-then sherry gave me the perfect arvo tea! that's thrice this month, yeah~ i made sure i squirted her a nice big smiley face with the mayo. :)
-as i ate, we just chatted. sherry told me that she lives in algester with her australian boyfriend, who's six months younger than her, and works with tax. and she's two months older than me. she's an enrolled nurse and her mum's coming over from china to visit her next week! she's from workpac, and she and her boyfriend are having chicken curry for dinner tonight.
-sherry took me once more to the toilet, before PIG mum shooed her away.
-i did a stinky unspeakable, after which PIG mum gleefully forced poor ela to practise piano for like twenty-five minutes. if there's one thing i REALLY HATE GOD for, it's that he's taken away my ability to play piano with both hands. i wasn't too shabby playing piano, really.
-after that, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to hike the stairs once, before she gleefully FORCED :( me to plod twenty minutes on the bloody treadmill.
-afterwards, i sat and watched fear factor while PIG mum claimed to plod her own twenty.
-dad chucked some spac attack @ me when i went over for dinner. *sigh* but i had rice tonight, with lotsa yummy broccoli, one wee slice of onion, a lil egg, one wee slice of ham, and two tiny chunks of chicken. dinner was washed down with one mug of rice green tea, hopefully sweetened with one teaspoonful of honey.
-i went once to the bathroom after dinner; of course, horrid PIG mum refused to help me. even worse, she decided that watching television was more important to her then watching her only disabled daughter walk safely to the bathroom and back! >< even worse, i need to go once more ...
-unsurprisingly, horrid PIG mum refused to watch me go, but i didn't fall. :)
-toms: UQ physio. hopefully, i can see naz for a burrito afterwards! think i've got some weird follow-up thing in the arvo? dunno what for, though ... aunty lucia's coming to shower me in the arvo, and i'm off to SHINE fellowship toms night! righteo, hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: