Saturday, September 24, 2011

saturday post61c

one final goodevening! i didn't expect to come back online, but cell group ended super-early, and i'm back on, yay!
that means em's definite absolute final plodding total for saturday now stands @ 2051. yay, i'm just over two grand. :) oh, and i'm still owed ONE HOUR and FIFTEEN MINUTES for another day!!!! but absolute final events for tonight?
-sherraine came @ 4pm. i held her hand and walked to the bathroom for my nice hot shower - hairwash today, also thanks to sherraine who rinsed out my hair for me, thus freeing era to hold my stupid right eye firmly shut.
-i had one tinkle before sherraine flipped the nice hot water off, she dried me and i had another tinkle. sherraine rekitted me; i had one more tinkle when she was doing elf's AFO straps and one last when she was drying my glasses for me.
-after i asked sherraine to please rinse under the floor for me, i held her hand and walked out to the gobbling :P table for arvo tea.
-zero thanks to dad who only allowed me pear, but much thanks to sherraine who fed me one slice of cheese. and, i've just realised, it's not sherraine, it's CARMEN! XD
-carmen gave ela a short massage while enjoying her cuppa coffee. lol, she went outside to the garage and dragged dad back downstairs, so he could find her the coffee! XD
-carmen took me once to the loo before leaving; much thanks to her who helped me buckle my seatbelt.
-dad tootled us off to the fung's residence for cell group. he kindly let era hold his hand when i went inside, and i apologised to aunt shirley for not being able to take my shoes off.
-i sat down, but then had to get up when someone called for photos. i gave uncle wallace bunny ears. XD
-dinner; lotsa lettuce, some rice, one ... quail wing? i really liked aunty shirley's creamy pasta! oh, and before dinner, i had some bread, two pineapple and sausage and some oat flakes.
-after dinner, PIG mum took me once to the loo. then i sat down and read james and the great glass elevator while they had cell group. i'm starting to think that two chapter's too much for jack; i'll see how he goes on saturday, maybe i'll reduce it to one chapter next week.
-after cell group finished, i thanked uncle danny and aunty shirley for their hospitality then walked blindly back to the 4WD (i've got crappy night vision, see. ><)
-dad tootled us home; i went to the loo once then popped back online to quickly type this.
-toms: just church. can we have lunch @ plaza toms? prolly can't, but i hope we can! also hope i'll get some visitors toms arvo, else i'll pen my memoirs. righteo, hope to see everyone @ church toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: