Wednesday, September 7, 2011

wednesday post71b

good evening! em's new plodding total for wednesday now stands @ 720. righteo, continuing today's events?
-carol came three minutes early today and Forced me to walk into the bathroom for my nice hot shower -i washed my hair today, but thanks to carol who rinsed it out for me, thus freeing era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
-i had one tinkle before carol flipped off the nice hot water, got dried and had another tinkle. carol got me creamed and rekitted, and i had one last tinkle when she was doing elf's AFO straps. -after carol rinsed the floor once for me, she Forced me to walk to the kitchen to make my toastie.
-lol, i tried to squirt 'WAH' with the mayo today, but the bottle was almost empty! carol couldn't read what i was trying to squirt. XD then she gave me another slice of cheese! i almost fainted from shock, but waited till i had sat back down before asking carol why she'd given me another slice. "oh, coz this is the thin cheese," she explained, "if it was the thick cheese, i'd only have given you one." but this month's been all satisfied, yay! :D
-after i finished, carol went to wash the dishes then gave ela a massage for about thirty minutes, painting her peppermint/spearmint leaf with white chocolate dots today.
-@ 5:55, carol took me once more to the loo. i asked her please for another mug of water, then did my second stinky unspeakable for today.
-carol Forced me to walk over to wash and dry era, then Forced me to walk back to the computer. i signed her off, and she left three minutes early. carol's having crumbed dory fish with vegies and mash for dinner, and is back on monday.
-dearest dad came home @ 6:07pm. around 5:30, he'd rung to tell carol that he was stuck in a traffic jam and would be slightly late.
-just listening to nine news simulcast on light FM right now.
-hey, our dollar's buying $1.06US, not bad!
-anyways, PIG mum's gone to CPR training; dunno when she'll come back.
-but fingers crossed that i can come back after dinner, else hope everyone's having a smashing week!
cheers,
em. ^^
P.S. nature suddenly called, but dad was wielding machinery in the garage, so i took myself, and didn't fall. :) new plodding total for wednesday: 840.

No comments: