Saturday, September 3, 2011

sunday post58

good afternoon! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 2644 steps today; secondly, TWFT topic's 'honouring fathers'; thirdly, the spam count for the weekend's four and lastly, i'm still owed ONE HOUR and THIRTY-NINE MINUTES after my visitors leave!! righteo, events for today?
-last night, i was good and walked vincent the physio and kat jie jie to the door and said bye. phew, they're not supposed to come back until september 2013. XD
-this morning, after PIG mum gave me fifteen more minutes, i used the pot :P once more for three tinkles. PIG mum got me kitted, then gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the gobbling :P table, where she placed my father's day present on a chair beside me. leaving me with breakfast (one slice of toast exceedingly thinly spread with marg and jam and one mug of warm horlicks) and went upstairs to change.
-when dearest dad came downstairs, i handed him his present. dad liked the crocs so much, he was even going to wear them to church today! but PIG mum and i explained to him that reverend lam would prolly get pissed with him for doing that, and he wisely changed back into a pair of enclosed shoes. XD
-PIG mum took me once more to the loo before dad tootled us off to church. i spent the entire trip with both eyes closed and having a silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i'd need to get through today, giving all the happiness and all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied.
-PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk into the bib -
-hey, my guests have arrived! fingers crossed i can bbl!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: