Tuesday, September 20, 2011

tuesday post61b

good evening! em's new plodding total for tuesday now stands @ 3365. righteo, continuing events?
-PIG mum took me to the loo once when we arrived, of course gleefully forcing me to dak myself. then i went over to wash and dry both hands while she went herself.
-like her usual horrid self, PIG mum flounced off back downstairs to pay and pester margaret without handing me a mag first. luckily, though, there was this delivery man also sitting in the waiting room who very kindly passed me the better homes and gardens magazine. lol, i never knew how to eat your preferred steak belonged in the homes and gardens section! XD
-physio guy (ben?) came for me; i held his hand and walked inside.
-lotsa weight shifting work today, also pelvic tilting stuff. actually, i started with some mat work, and finished with some work for ela. karen came to help, and era had some fun disembowelling emma with the plastic knife. XD points go to emma for making very theatrical boises. XD
-surprise! PIG mum took me to maccas afterwards! i got yummy shaker fries, so won't complain that i only got to eat a chicken cheeseburger and only drank an orange juice, not a chocolate milkshake. PIG mum got the mcfeast, and we traded a chomp each, but yuk! PIG mum gave me the mouthful with the icky pickle! eww! XD we shared the australian, and i was quite amused to find that lockyer didn't wanna wear a protective helmet for this week's match coz he's vain and doesn't wanna look like sth from the gladiator! XD
-afterwards, PIG mum tootled me off to a torture session with vincent the bloody physio.
-and what a complete disaster it was. >< i fell numerous times. *wails* :( oh, i also added fifty steps to my plodding total coz pedro fell off sometime, but vincent the physio refused to clip him back on for me! ><
-i went once to his toilet, ela grumpily grabbed a mentos from the lolly bowl, and PIG mum tootled us home.
-i plopped online when we arrived home until cathy arrived, two minutes early.
-she Forced
-bbl!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: