Tuesday, September 27, 2011

tuesday post62c

one final evening! em's final, final plodding total for tuesday now stands @ 2414. righteo, final, final events for tonight?
-cathy arrived five minutes late today, citing traffic, and Forced me to walk to the bathroom for my nice hot shower - hairwash today. also much thanks to cathy who rinsed out my hair for me, thus freeing era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
-i had one tinkle before cathy flipped the nice hot water off, she dried me and i had another tinkle. i got creamed then rekitted, having one more tinkle when cathy did elf's AFO straps and one last one when she was drying my glasses for me.
-after rinsing the floor once for me, cathy Forced me to walk out to the gobbling :P table for arvo tea.
-she cut me one juicy pear; i also had half the apple and custard scroll. sorry, i don't like it - too much cinnamon! the cup of tea, white and two, was my cup for today to hold 'incorrectly'.
-i asked cathy to please start massaging ela once i'd finished, and ela got massaged for about ten minutes, sth like gold with bronze spots today.
-time to leave, and PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the car. lol, i continue to find it hilarious that she'd NEVER help me with my seatbelt whenever it's just the two of us, but whenever somebody else's driving me somewhere, she always helps me with it; i don't even haveta ask for help! talk about wanting to look good in front of others, lol. but her true colours show whenever we're alone! XD
-cathy tootled us out to toastmasters, but lol, getting there was confusion! we asked @ the boom gates where E block was, mised it once, missed it twice - then come the third time around, we bumped into will! lol, he didn't even know that tonight's meeting wasn't in Q block! XD
-cathy took me once to the loo before i entered the room. i also let era open the tap lotsa times.
-sadly, i missed the warm-up and part of will's speech, but kuwai did his icebreaker! he compared hong kong, china and australia. i made sure during the break to congratulate him - "gong xi ni!"
-lol, steph didn't bake any cookies for my 24.5th birthday coz she was flat out with uni studies; instead, she brought sweet and savoury bikkies! the sweet ones were digestive chocolate ones, meaning i could say, "see, mum? they're healthy for me!" XD
-the i got table topics! my question was, "what motivates you?" i explained how i'd been left with no motivation post brain injury and that my parents had become my main motivators. my table topic went for just under two minutes.
-before we left, cathy took me once more to the loo, and i let era open the tap lotsa times once more.
-we actually left @ the same time as will and his dad! mr. beanland told me that they live @ fairfield, and back during the january floods, their house was inundated under SEVEN FEET of wter! o_O
-cathy tootled me home, only the entrance to the freeway was blocked! we crawled ... and inched ... and crawled ... and inched ... we didn't arrive home until 9:45pm! XD poor cathy.
-dinner: dad had taken PIG mum out for dinner @ market square, @ the place where 'mei sek g... can't spell! >< used to be! farewell, the place that put me off soya bean milk for almost TWO DECADES! XD 'twas yummy! rice, some crispy pork and some pineapple. :) dinner was washed down with one mug of rice green tea, sweetened with one teaspoonful of honey, which i was very careful to hold 'correctly'.
-then i returned online to type all this.
-we all just watched the trailer for abduction. PIG mum's gonna accompany dad to watch it! XD
-toms: sleep-in! :D aunty wendy doesn't come till 11:30! after that, i haveta do my writer's group homework! cathy's coming to shower me in the arvo, and, best of all, it's ice-cream night toms night! righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: