Thursday, September 22, 2011

friday post 60

good afternoon! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 1490 steps today (if i get to come back online afterwards, i'm sure i'll have passed 1.5 grand! XD) secondly, TWFT topic's 'finding the right person for the job' and thirdly, the spam count for the week's twenty-three. righteo, events for today?
-awesome sleep last night! :D nature didn't call till about 6;20am; actually, i was woken by dad banging around in the kitchen!
-after one loo trip, i spent the ten minutes till 6:30am having a mostly silent chat with percy the angel/saint, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i'd need to get through today, giving all the happiness and all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied. then i cuddled florence and fell back asleep with her, waking to kiss dearest dad good-bye when he left for work, before re-cuddling florence and returning to our happy snorings.
-lol, i must've fallen back asleep after PIG mum poked me awake with "fifteen more minutes," coz when she poked me again, i blearily protested that i still had three more minutes! XD
-but i got up, used the pot :P once more for three tinkles. PIG mum got me kitted, before gleefully FORCING :( me to walk out to the kitchen, where she gleefully forced poor ela to open the tap five times before letting me sit.
-breakfast was my yummy spring onion bun, plus one mug of milo, which i held 'incorrectly' coz PIG mum was upstairs changing. originally, i'd haved saved the spring onion bun for my arvo tea, but PIG mum told me that dad had taken half my sausage bun this morning. i was cool with that; originally, i'd bought that particular bun to share with him. :)
-after breakfast, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me walk to the 4WD. of course, she gleefully forced poor em to buckle her own seatbelt all day, and we also listened to some pepsi music hits chart disc from 2001 all day, too.
-PIG mum tootled me off to UQ for physio. once she entered the highway, i closed both eyes and finished silently chatting to percy the angel/saint, not opening them until PIG mum turned down services rd.
-i went once to the loo first, then PIG mum went while i washed and dried both hands.
-@ the waiting area, PIG mum was her usual horrid spiteful self who refused to pass me a magazine before flouncing back downstairs to pay and pester poor margaret, who's poor mother's dreadfully sick in hospital. but luckily, there was a lady who kindly passed me that magazine i've been browsing for the past few months. we also chatted; she told me that her daughter's a third-year physio student here who booked her in after she hurt her neck and shoulders from painting the ceiling.
-my physio student came for me; i held his hand and walked into the gym.
-argh, the dreaded tilt table first. >< 'twas the teacher who knelt down and looked after elf's poor ankle; she's canto!
-and lol, era got to bash my physio student up with a cricket bat! XD 'twas only foam, relax. XD but i asked the teacher, "where's the funnybone?" she laughed - then pointed that out to me with her own two arms! XD
-after the evil tilt table, i went back to the plinth, first for some pelvic tilting work, then for bottom lifts before sit-to-stands. physio guy also brought me his own cookie monster tee! i've tried persuading him to wear it, but he says he can't coz he's gotta wear his uni physio tee. still, he says he'll try ask for permission to wear it on the last day. :D
-i ended with some sword work! XD era, then ela had to reach forward and jab an imaginary target. 'sheesh, that's not fun," i complained to my physio student, who laughed, then got the grade eleven student here for ... work experience? to come be my target! 'okay, i stab, you do the noises," i insturcted, but she kept giggling everytime era pierced her! "okay, you do the sound effects, then." XD
-PIG mum took me once more to the bathroom before we left, then tootled me off to see naz for some lunch!
-"where have you been?" naz asked, when i showed up. i explained that last week, i'd been @ my MRI follow-up, and the week before, poor PIG mum was feeling crook.
-i got a burrito, but that's the last one ever, coz they make my jaw tired and PIG mum doesn't want me to hurt it again. PIG mum got herself one sushi roll, and we just drank water, although she's PINKY-PROMISED me that she'll lemme have a pudding milk tea next time. lol, hope she remembers!
-when we left, i asked naz please to save me a HUGE spud for next week. he laughed, then claimed, "but there aren't any big spuds left anymore!" when i asked him why not, he said the floods and stuff. "but i'll save you the biggest one i can find." he promised me. :)
-PIG mum tootled us home; i went and did a stinky unspeakable. zero thanks to PIG mum who both gleefully forced me to dak and un-dak myself.
-woo hoo, thirty minutes till aunty lucia comes to gimme a shower!
-SHINE fellowship tonight. we're doing bible study again.
-toms: tess comes @ 10am, jack @ 2pm. but i'm only having a shower but no arvo tea, coz we're off to aunty shirley's for cell group afterwards! righteo, if i can't come back afterwards, hope everyone has a smashing weekend!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: