Friday, September 30, 2011

saturday post62

good afternoon! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 678 steps today (always a teeny total for saturday, remember, coz i don't go anywhere); secondly, TWFT topic's 'blessing comes by association' and thirdly, i'm still owed ONE HOUR and THIRTY-FIVE MINUTES online tonight!! only i won't get the chance to return online tonight, coz dad and i are attending church for pizza and some movie! oh wells ... guess the list grows considerably longer ... >< anyways, whoever's coming to shower me should arrive in about fifteen minutes, so just very quickly?
-tess came just before ten, gave me like twenty more minutes of sleep, then got me up and kitted.
-i went over to brush my teeth; thanks to tess who squirted me some toothpaste.
-after brushing teeth, i drank the mug of water tess had provided for me 'incorrectly' then went and did a stinky unspeakable. i also spent some time leaning against the side rail and having a silent chat to percy the saint/angel asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i'd need to get through today, giving all the happiness and all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied.
-thanks to dad who fried some ham and eggs for breakfast, and tess who put that into two slices of toast for me, plus one slice of cheese. she also made me a cup of tea, white and two, my second to hold 'incorrectly'.
-tess start massaging ela when i was still munching breakfast! after i finished eating, i wrote out questions for jack.
-around midday, tess took me to the loo for one tinkle, then made me a warm milo sweetened with some sugar, my third to hold 'incorrectly'. then i wrote her a note on her netbook.
-only PIG mum came home early! she and tess yakked away, and tess took me once more to the loo before leaving.
-lunch was one bowl of fried rice and another one of what tess called caesar salad. but since when does caesar salad have carrot and cucumber inside?! XD
-then i went to type out questions for jack, before going to the loo once.
-we started charlie and the great glass elevator today! afterwards, i helped jack a lil with some composition thing that's due monday.
-i held aunty ming's hand and walked back to the computer.
-good timing! a knock on the door; can't remember who's showering me today.
-it's sharon! :D off to church tonight for pizza and movie; hope to see everyone @ church toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: