Monday, September 12, 2011

monday post 61c

one final good evening! em's final, final plodding total for monday now stands @ 2148. awesome, i'm just over two grand. :)
-i've just typed a very long post about my adventures yesterday! check it out: http://embluekirby.blogspot.com/2011/09/bridge-to-brisbane.html
-i suspect PIG mum'll gleefully force me off to read really soon, so just super-quickly:
-i slept till 3:30pm today!! XD
-carol came three minutes early; i got showered- i washed my hair today.
-arvo tea was around half a pork salad roll and one mug of tea, white and two.
-carol massaged ela for about thirty-five minutes today, peppermint leaf green with pink marshmallow spots, then took me once more to the bathroom before leaving. she's back on monday.
-i contined writing about my adventure yesterday until dinner was called. rice tonight, with lotsa yummy cauliflower (the ENTIRE bowl was cauliflower, actually, so i protest: there was only one tiny chunk of chicken tonight, about the size from my thumb knuckle to my thumbnail! i know you're supposed to have five serves vegetable to one serve meat, but one miniscule chunk of chicken compared with one heaped bowful of cauliflower seems a tad overdone. ><
-back @ the computer, i finished writing my adventures about yesterday, then went once more to the loo.
-PIG mum's gleefully forcing me off to bed @ 9:30, meaning i'm still owed ONE HOUR and FIFTEEN MINUTES online some other day! *sigh* the list grows forever longer ... ><
-toms: UQ physio. fingers crossed that PIG mum'll take me somewhere for lunch afterwards!
-torture session with vincent the bloody physio afterwards. >< i don't wanna immediately use up my one immunity!
-cathy's coming in the arvo. wonder if PIG mum'll lemme buy a custard danish for arvo tea?
-toastmasters toms night! the topic's really weird ... feng shui!
-righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
cheers,
em. ^^
P.S. have i said yet? i'm still owed ONE HOUR and FIFTEEN MINUTES online for another day!!

No comments: