Friday, September 9, 2011

friday post 58b

good evening! em's new plodding total now stands @1566. yeah, i'm passed 1.5 grand. XD righteo, continuing events?
-aunty lucia arrived before 5pm, and i headed into the bathroom for my nice hot shower - hairwash today. also much thanks to aunty lucia who rinsed out my hair for me, thus freeing era to hold my stupid right eye shut.
-aunty lucia told me that her hubby's an AIN @ some nursing home, and she's got two sons: one's sixteen studying @ the queensland academy and the other one's seventeen studying arts/law @ UQ. the arts majoring in sth like economics, i think. but we've been in australia for several years longer than her family.
-i held aunty lucia's hand and walked out to the gobbling :P table, yelling upstairs to either parent that i'd like my arvo tea, please.
-aunty lucia dried my hair for me, then went upstairs to chase dad about my arvo tea. dad came downstairs and fed me one slice of cheese. XD
-i went once more to the loo before returning online, doing the dakking and un-dakking myself coz aunty lucia didn't seem inclined to help me.
-just listening to nine's news simulcast on light FM right now.
-righteo, fingers crossed i can come back online, otherwise hope everyone has a smashing weekend!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: