Thursday, September 8, 2011

thursday post 59c

one final good evening! em's final, final plodding total for thursday now stands @ 1675. yay, i'm not just over one grand, i'm even over 1.5 grand. :) righteo, final, final events for tonight?
-cathy came @ 4pm and Forced me to walk to the bathroom for my nice hot shower - hairwash today. also thanks to her who rinsed out my hair for me, thus freeing era to hold my stupid right eye fully shut.
-i had one tinkle before cathy flipped the nice hot water, she dried me and i had another tinkle. i got creamed and rekitted, having one last tinkle when cathy was doing elf's AFO straps. after rinsing the floor for me, cathy Forced me to walk to the gobbling :P table for arvo tea.
-*sigh* cathy won't gimme two slices of cheese anymore. :( just one, meaning 'twas ENTIRELY too thin, and one mug of tea, my cup for today to hold 'incorrectly'. i also had a yummy, juicy pear. :)
-afterwards, cathy gave ela a massage for about twenty minutes, painting her dark blue with red spots today. she's having crumbed fish for dinner tonight, and will be back on tuesday to take me to toastmasters.
-cathy took me once more to the loo before leaving. much thanks to her who helped me with my seatbelt.
-dad tootled me off to book club! he gave me a rant about something. ><
-tilly was so happy to see erika! :D actually, i've never noticed it before, but she's actually got another lil bear tucked into her dress! i told erika that she could name the baby bear. XD also thanks to erika who made me a cuppa, white and two, and passed me my usual eight bikkies to munch on.
-surprisingly, everyone thought the book was crap, not just me! XD
-the book we're reading for october's this thick one by marcus zuzac (sp?). it's about a girl who smuggles books out to safety suring world war two. jen also recommended this book about a woman who has total left-side neglect, kinda like my left hemianopia (sp?).
-dad tootled me home after book club. like PIG mum, he refused to get me any dinner from the drive-thru @ maccas. :(
-but i found one large packet of chicken crisps on the computer table! i quickly nabbed two handfuls, before dad saw and removed the entire packet. :( but that'll do me, till breakfast toms. :)
-toms; i'm finally getting my botox! fingers crossed i can see naz for a burrito afterwards~ then i've prolly got a torture session with vincent the bloody physio afterwards. >< is SHINE fellowship happening toms night? coz i don't think i've received an e-mail about that ... anyways, hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: