Saturday, September 17, 2011

saturday post60d

one final good evening! em's final, final plodding total for saturday now stands @ 1697. yay, i'm not just over one grand, i'm even over 1.5grand! righteo, final, final events for today?
-lisa arrived, and i held her hand to walk in for my nice hot shower - hairwash today. also thanks to lisa who rinsed out my hair for me, thus freeing era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
-i had one tinkle before lisa flipped the nice hot water off, she dried me and i had another tinkle. then i got creamed - only it wasn't cream, but shower gel! XD
-anyways, after rinsing all that off, lisa rekitted me, and i just had one last tinkle when she was doing elf's AFO straps.
-after lisa rinsed under the floor for me, i held her hand and walked back out to the gobbling :P table for arvo tea @ like, 6pm!
-we're outta ham, that's why PIG mum allowed me two cheese and mayo. i washed that down with one cup of tea, white and two, my cup for today to hold 'incorrectly', and one crunchy pear, one quarter of which i shared with lisa, who keeps telling me i've got cute feet! XD
-@6pm, lisa flicked on seven's news. when uncle colbert arrived @ 5:45, she took me once more to the loo, then left fifteen minutes early. she likes eating oranges, BTW.
-i munched a quick dinner and drank one bowl of soup before heading over for the game!
-huge thanks to PIG mum who brought bear bear out to enjoy the game with me. the silly thing fainted, though, when the game drew and went into extra time. XD
-but we won!! :D saved by a lockeyer field goal. :D
-came back online, just as aunty nga rang back from this morning! had a quick chat to little mickey, too~
-toms: combined service? then AGM? sth like that; hope i can join the lil kiddies! then fingers crossed for some chips @ plaza for lunch afterwards, and some visitors in the arvo! righteo, hope to see everyone @ church toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: