Sunday, September 18, 2011

monday post 62

good afternoon! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 1209 steps and secondly, TWFT topic's 'life stabilisers (1)'. righteo, events for today?
-i used the pot :P three times last night, and once more when dearest dad left for work @ 7:50am. then i cuddled florence and successfully fell back asleep before PIG mum came and poked me with "fifteen more minutes."
-when she returned, i swung myself over to the pot :P for three tinkles, before PIG mum got me kitted and gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the kitchen, where she gleefully and pointlessly (therefore spitefully) forced poor ela to open and close the tap five times before letting me sit.
-breakfast was one slice of toast with the merest dab of butter and strawberry jam. i also drank one yummy warm mug of horlicks 'incorrectly', and rang CODA to see who would come shower me today and wednesday, now that carol's gone interstate to look after her poor sick mother. louise said it'd be cathy - if that's really the case, we're gonna get so sick of one another, coz cathy usually comes on tuesdays and thursdays - add to that monday and wednesday, then top it off with a trip to garbo on thursday night! XD
-PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the 4WD. of course, she gleefully forced poor em to buckle her seatbelt all day, and we also listened to wong kit all day, too. PIG mum says he's several years older than her, and has more or less retired now.
-PIG mum tootled me off to UQ for physio. i closed both eyes once she entered the highway, and had ilent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i'd need to get through today, giving all the happiness and all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied, not opening my eyes until PIG mum turned into services road.
-PIG mum took me to the loo once there. i suddenly felt like doing a stinky unspeakable and stayed over the loo while PIG mum went to repark the car (when we'd arrived, there hadn't been any spots available, so PIG mum had just taken me up first).
-afterwards, i went to wash and dry both hands while PIG mum used the bathroom herself. then she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk over to the waiting area, where she was her usual spiteful self who refused to pass me a gossip mag before flouncing off back downstairs to pay and pester poor margaret. hope her mum's feeling better now, BTW!
-lucky, there was this nice elderly lady also there who kindly passed me this australian cyclist magazine. we also had a chat: she's from germany, but both her hubby and son have passed away from cancer. she's doing physio @ the NAB coz she had some kinda cancer in her armpit, which affected her balance?
-actually, before, when we arrived, thanks to this elderly-ish gentleman who held the elevator door open for us. a little boy (his grandson, i presume), told me enthusiastically, "i'm going to level two!" i laughed, and said back, 'me, too." XD
-ben came for me with a walkbelt; i held his hand and walked into the gym.
-i started off with some mat work today. lol, ben's so awesome, he's even printed out this cookie monster and stuck him onto a balloon for era and ela to do some reaching exercises with! dunno why i keep thinking his name's matt, though. XD
-random fact for today: i'm three years older than emma, but ben's seven years older than me! XD
-after that, i lay down on the plinth; ben and emma took a foot each and applied pressure. XD i also invited sonia to come and take a look @ wrinkle-free ell; she was very impressed. XD
-i finished with several sit-to-stands, then said, "bye, cya tomorrow!" yup, i'm back for another session toms; apparently, all that botox into elf's calf takes most effect right about now.
-PIG mum tootled me off to the bakery to grab a chocolate milk (half for me), a custard danish (half for me; sadly, they didn't have any apple and custard danish today) and a pork salad roll (yay, finally, sth all mine! XD)
-PIG mum tootled me home, where i tucked into my yummy lunch. for some reason, she chucked an absolute cow @ dearest dad, then poor me. ><
-the garage door guy came to fix our garage door. that cost several hundred bucks.
-i went once more to the loo before returning online; of course, PIG mum gleefully forced me to do everything.
-but yay, 1.5 hours for myself, now! :)
-fingers crossed i can come back online after cathy leaves, else it's more UQ physio for me toms, then a torture session with vincent the bloody physio. >< i wonder what my chances are of persuading PIG mum to take me to maccas for lunch?
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: