Thursday, December 6, 2012

friday post 119

good afternoon! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 5217 steps today (but like 1800 of those steps were plodded last night @ garbo; alas, i'm not really half a normal person today XD); secondly, TWFT topic's 'unhealthy comparisons (5)'; thirdly, joni's devotional topic from last night's 'worth the wait' and lastly, the spam count for the week's twenty-four. righteo, let's start off with last night's events first!
~awesome annette arrived just before 4pm, a quick shower for me, a quick loo trip, then we hit garbo!
-yay, there was a parking spot available downstairs for us. :) annette parked, then i held her hand and walked up well to the library. alas, ender's game wasn't available this fortnight, but ender's shadow was, so i took that and started reading from page ninety.
-at 6:30, annette, luke and rachael all came back for me; annette took me once to the loo before i got dinner.
-and always, i'll get KFC, coz chances are i won't even see a chip for the next fortnight! alas, the krusher machine was down last night. :( so i just had an orange juice.
-anna and tim joined us! gosh, i hadn't seen tim for like thirteen years!
-anna, tim and i all had KFC (tim had this all stars/five stars box while anna had some wrap meal), luke and rach had bucking bull and annete got some curry from hanaichi.
-during dinner, i mostly chatted with tim. for someone who has aspergers, he's very sociable!
-afterwards, we hit breadtop (alas, there weren't any chicken puffs available; instead, i got myself a sausage donut, a triple spring onion and an almond and custard bun for dearest dad.
-then we went downstairs to jb hi-fi, where i updated from an ipad.
-next, christmas shopping! i found what dad wanted and bought PIG mum two presents: one for christmas, the other, her birthday.
-annette took me once more to the loo, then we visited jayjays before returning to hungry jacks.
-we went there and not maccas coz they have these penny pincher/sth like that deals, where you can get a choc sundae for one dollar and a bacon cheeseburger for two! yummo~
-after that, 'twas time to head home. i hugged anna and shook hands with tim, telling him i hoped it wouldn't be another thirteen years before i saw him again!
-when annette tootled me home, she told me to tell rach about my dumb physio. i did so, after first protesting to her that he's actually very smart. XD
-back home, i dunno how PIG mum persuaded me to go get my half cup of milk before bed (poor ela) but she did. then repeat the usual nightly events before zzz.
today:
-i used the pot :P twice last night, once this morning and once when dearest dad left for work, also remembering to thank him for taking PIG mum out for dinner last night. then i cuddled bear bear and successfully fell back asleep with him until PIG mum came and poked me with "fifteen more minutes."
-when she came back, i used the pot :P for one more tinkle, just swinging myself back into bed when i realised i felt like doing a stinky unspeakable. PIG mum got me kitted, gleefully FORCED :( me to walk over to the bathroom and brush my teeth (poor ela) before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk outside to the gobbling :P table.
-breakfast was three weetbix with the shortest and thinnest stream of honey ever. i also drank one full mug of water 'incorrectly' and popped all my usual dreugs. :P
-before leaving for physio, i went and did my stinky unspeakable. of course, horrid PIG mum gleefully forced me to dak myself, but i also leaned briefly against the side rail and had a mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him to please help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i needed to get through the day, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied.
-afterwards, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk over to wash and dry both hands, before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the 4WD. of course, she gleefully forced poor em to buckle her own seatbelt all day; PIG mum also chose to listen to that nasally andy hui first, too. as for me, once she left the driveway, i closed both eyes and continued my mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel.
-only the heavens decided to open! when the rain bucketed down, the traffic crawled; PIG mum handed me her mobile and said, "call UQ; we're gonna be late."
-anyways, after all that, i opened both eyes somewhere along coronation drive; era helped ela stretch for fifteen minutes then ela opened her palm fifty times, holding each for a count of five.
-at UQ, PIG mum took me once to the loo, then returned downstairs to pay. lesley came for me with a walkbelt, and physio started right away!
-first, i did several times walking tests, then just over fifteen sit-to-stands and finished with a proprioception test. best of all, jess made brownies and i had two! :D
-PIG mum took me once more to the loo then drove me to see naz for some lunch~ while she drove, era helped ela stretch for fifteen minutes then she opened and closed her palm one hundred times, holding each for a count of five.
-my lunch was one kebab from naz with yoghurt/garlic sauce! i quite like it; think i'll alternate that with special sauce~ too bad, PIG mum restricted me to just water, *sigh*.
-after lunch, PIG mum tootled us home. i went once again to the loo (of course, PIG mum gleefully forced me to do everything myself) before i walked myself slowly and safely online, rising above god's hatred and not letting him push me over.
-well, aunty anne and uncle sam have just dropped off some groceries for PIG mum, and aunty lucia should be here to help me with a shower in about fifteen minutes.
-fingers crossed i can bbl, else:
-expect a pissy plodding total (mayhaps not even 500, unless pedro loves me excessively XD) coz i'm not going anywhere toms.
-tess comes @ 10am for three hours
-and melissa @ 4pm to help me with a shower.
-at night, PIG mum's gotta attend her work party, but from memory, dad's invited the cheung's family over for dinner. righteo, hope everyone has a smashing weekend!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: