Friday, December 21, 2012

saturday post 119

good afternoon! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 870 steps today (a pissy number, but i reckon pedro's actually given me more than i've plodded today! XD); secondly, TWFT topic's 'playing the lesser part' but thirdly and most importantly, i'm still owed SIXTEEN MINUTES online tonight when i get back home from dr. lee's place!!! *sigh* the list forever grows ... >< anyways, events for today?
~i used the pot :P once last night, once this morning and once when PIG mum left for work @ 7;45am. then i spent the ten minutes till 7:55am having a mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him to please help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i needed to get through the day, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied.
-then i cuddled bear bear and we slept, and slept, and SLEPT! XD  i woke up several times to use the pot :P then continued my happy snorings with bear bear.
-actually, i think i stayed awake after 11am, but just sang both my second favourite songs and my favourite song silently inside my head.
-PIG mum arrived home around 1pm; i waited until 1:15 before asking could she please help me up, but she responded that she was too hungry eating lunch. i counted fifteen minutes and tried asking again, only this time 'twas dad who replied that PIG mum was still eating. deciding to count another ten minutes before asking again, PIG mum actually entered my room around the eight minute mark!
-i only used the pot :P for one more tinkle; usually, i stay for three, but i was running short on time here! PIG mum got me kitted, gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the bathroom and brush my teeth, before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk outside to the gobbling :P table for brunch.
-lol, i had exactly the same as what i stuffed down my tummy last night. XD
-brunch was spooned down with one bowl of soup, one really tall full mug of water, then i walked myself slowly and safely online, rising above god's hatred and not letting him push me over.
-PIG mum checked the roster; lisa's coming over to help me with a shower today. actually, the lucky thing'll get to leave early today, coz i'm having dinner @ dr. lee's house tonight~
-toms: just church, definitely nothing special. actually, the special thing's that we're all hitting the becah afterwards! hope that's lotsa fun! righteo, hope to see everyone @ church toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: