Monday, December 17, 2012

monday post 110b

heylo again! em's new plodding total for monday now stands @ sth slightly under 3803 (coz i'm pretty sure i haven't plodded 694 steps in the past two hours! XD). righteo, continuing today's events?
~it wasn't soo who arrived @ 3:50pm, but some new carer from korea called una!
-so a nice hot shower for me - hairwash today. also thanks to una who rinsed out my hair for me, thus freeing era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
-i had one tinkle before una flipped the nice hot water off, got dried, creamed and rekitted. then i headed over to the loo for two tinkles before i held una's hand gently and walked out to the gobbling :P table.
-arvo tea was the leftovers from my yummy lunch, plus one mug of rather tasteless nerada tea, white sweetened with one spoonful of honey, my cup for today to hold 'incorrectly'.
-then, una massaged ela for SEVENTY-FIVE MINUTES! instead of reading, we just chatted~ i told her my funny 21st birthday and eating watermelon stories; una told me that she's the oldest, that her younger sister's over in brisbane also, studying english, she's got a younger brother in senior high and that her parents run both a law firm and a tourism company in korea!
-at 5:55pm, una took me once more to the loo for two tinkles. she's coming back on wednesday and she's cooking spag bol for dinner tonight.
-me, i'm gonna go finish writing leanne's birthday story! fingers crossed i can bbl, else hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: