Wednesday, December 12, 2012

wednesday post 130b

heylo again, and one final greeting for tonight! em's final, final plodding total for wednesday now stands @ 2069 (hah, i'm just over two grand XD) but i haven't received a devotional from joni yet, so i'll report that toms, okies? righteo, final, final events for today?
-carol came like ten minutes late because some parent was late getting her child, but the new carer who was doing a double-up shift with carol was like forty-five minutes late! turned out she'd gotten lost coming from capalaba! when she first entered with carol, i said to her, 'hi, i'm emily; sorry, it's kinda weird meeting you for the first time like this, me being butt naked and all." XD
-anyways, a nice hot shower for me; i washed and rinsed my own hair today.
-i had one tinkle before i flipped the nice hot water off, mostly dried myself (carol helped only with my back and era, had another tinkle, then mostly creamed myself (again, carol helped with only my back and era) and had one more tinkle. carol remembered to put the towel down after that, and i mostly rekitted myself, carol helping with only my bra and elf's AFO.
-after that, i went over to the loo for two tinkles, before carol Forced me to walk over to the kitchen to make my arvo toastie - alas, she only ever allows one slice of cheese, which was ENTIRELY too thin, but i got mayo, @ least, meaning this week's been all satisfied, yay~ oh, i also drank one mug of tea, white and two, 'incorrectly'.
-while i ate, carol massaged ela for about thirty minutes. us three ladies just yakked away; lol, the new carer (lisa? it's some two-syllable name, definitely) guessed i was only twenty-two. ^^
-before leaving, carol took me once more to the loo for two tinkles. lol, poor hungry's distraught; he won't see her again until next year. XD
-alas, horrid PIG mum wouldn't lemme return online, rather gleefully forcing poor ela on 15+ mins of forced exercises.
-but i've done all that she demanded and i'm back online now, phew.
-joshels will take me for the operation christmas child shoebox packaging tonight! *sigh* i didn't wanna go, coz he's said it's standing work, only PIG mum chucked some spac @ me. *sigh* i'll endure, i'm sure.
-toms: dunno has PIG mum booked me in for a massage yet. annette's coming to watch me shower toms, then gosh, i've gotta finish writing out my christmas cards to all the other book club ladies, coz it's our last for the year toms night! and hopefully, PIG mum'll remember her pinky-promise to me that i can have ice-cream toms night instead of tonight. righteo, hope everyone's having a smashing week!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: