Sunday, December 16, 2012

sunday post 118d

one final good evening! em's final, final plodding total for sunday now stands @ 5436. righteo, final, final events for tonight?
-dinner was spooned down with one sweet bowl of ... sth. XD i also munched two slices of orange.
-before we left, i asked PIG mum to please help me to the loo once, but trust her to refuse. i know it's because she likes gleefully forcing me to do everything myself. *sigh*
-so back home, that's what i did before plopping online.
-then, @ 9;10pm, i took myself once more slowly and safely to the loo, rising above god's hatred and not letting him push me over.
-toms: hopefully my last physio session for 2012!!! also hopefully i can have lunch @ the calamvale chinese BBQ restaurant; i wanna write aunty jenny and her family a christmas card!
-third hopefully; that soo will come help me with a shower! carol's gone on hols, but the roster just says someone from workpac. that's soo! :o) righteo, hope everyone has a smashing week~
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: