Friday, December 28, 2012

friday post 122b

heylo again! em's new (and possibly final, final) plodding total for friday now stands @ 4273 and the new spam count for the week's twenty-seven. righteo, continuing today's events?
-aunty lucia arrived around 4:10pm, had a short yak with PIG mum, then Forced me to walk to the bathroom for my nice hot shower - i washed my hair today, but thanks to aunty lucia who rinsed it out for me, thus freeing era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
-i had one tinkle before aunty lucia shut the nice hot water off, she dried me and i had another tinkle, then i got creamed. aunty lucia rekitted me, and i had one last tinkle when she was repinning pedro back onto my pants.
-aunty lucia Forced me to walk back out to the gobbling :P table, where i enjoyed that yummy sushi roll i'd bought after lunch today with prolly less than 0.25 the fish of soya sauce. i also drank one yummy warm mug of mint green tea 'incorrectly'.
-lol, PIG mum kept yakking and yakking to aunty lucia! 'twas 5:25 when i interrupted and asked could aunty lucia please take me to the toilet once more! XD
-aunty lucia's having turkey for dinner tonight, BTW. turns out she bought 8KG of turkey for christmas!
-after the toilet trip, i returned online, but PIG mum still wouldn't let poor aunty lucia go! yak, yak, yak, by the time aunty lucia finally managed to escape, 'twas like 5:25pm! XD
-as for us, we're going to the cheung's place for a belated christmas dinner tonight!
-toms: i'm kinda hoping tessa won't come toms @ 10am; i wanna stay in bed till past midday again! XD
-and annette's coming to watch me shower toms arvo. righteo, hope everyone has a smashing weekend!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: