Tuesday, December 18, 2012

tuesday post 115

good evening! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 6141 steps today (hah, pedro says i'm more than half a normal person today XD); secondly, TWFT topic's "it's just part of life's journey (4)"; thirdly, joni's devotional topic's salvation is of the lord' but fourthly and most importantly, i'm still owed some time online, coz i'm highly doubtful that PIG mum'll lemme stay online till 10:22pm tonight! XD but i'll write that in when the time comes. righteo, events for today?
-actually, it's almost 9pm; i haven't the time to tell you in detail what happened today, so just briefly:
-today, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to plod FORTY minutes on the bloody treadmill! >< it's like twenty minutes isn't enough! ><
-but we went and had lunch @ pizza! alas, horrid PIG mum wouldn't lemme gobble down the eight slices that i enjoyed last year with anna; but a waitress called sth like kylie made my day when she told me, 'quick, tell me your favourite pizza and i'll get the guys in the kitchen for you." i said, 'chicken and bacon, but that costs extra; my favourite normal priced pizzas are the meatlovers and the Hawaiian. then the waitress really got the kitchen staff to make me a chicken and bacon one! she even offered to grab some slices for PIG mum and i, but PIG mum declined coz she only wanted to restrict me to only one slice. i also had some yummy spiral pasta with white sauce, some pineapple, three corn chips and a small bowl of ice-cream.
-PIG mum took me once to the loo then i went and saw lesley for my annual eye check-up! i'm really short-sighted; my left eye's -9.75 and my right's -7.00! also, lesley's a nonna (grandma) now!
-meaning we were like twenty minutes late getting home.
-but a quick shower for me, and annette lemme make the perfect arvo tea toastie! yay, that's SIX times already!
-ela also got a thirty minute massage before annette left.
-alas, horrid PIG mum then gleefully forced poor ela on 20+ mins of forced exercises, then gleefully forced both hands on several minutes of stick exercises, then gleefully forced poor elf to endure fifteen minutes of a painful standing calf stretch and finally culminated with gleefully FORCING :( me to plod ANOTHER twenty minutes on the bloody treadmill! ><
my sole comfort was that there was yummy rice again for dinner tonight. :o) that was with lotsa greens, soup vegies and some soup meat. the best was some BBQ chook! dinner was spooned down with one bowl of the usual soup.
-only the parents wouldn't lemme plop online yet! >< no, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the kitchen sink and back several times to place all the dirty dishes away, then dad demanded i sit and wait ten minutes before finally going online! *sigh*
-but finally, i did, and @ 9;10pm, when PIG mum was done plodding on the treadmill, i took myself once more slowly and safely to the loo and back, rising above god's hatred and not letting him push me over.
-toms: christmas party! annette's driving me to it, the CODA christmas party; it oughta be fun!
-then aunty wendy comes to mind me for 2.5 hours. usually, it's three, but coz i'm attending the party toms, PIG mum's told aunty wendy not to come till @ least midday, and aunty wendy's afraid to leave after 2;30pm coz of all the school traffic. only it's the school hols now; that shouldn't be any problem ... dunno.
-and una will come and help me with a shower toms arvo.
-oh! joshels should be taking me to workers toms night, too! should ask PIG mum if i can please have my ice-cream tonight, then ...
-and alas, i'm still owed FORTY MINUTES online!!! *sigh* the list grows ever longer ... ><
-righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: