Friday, December 21, 2012

friday post 121b

heylo again! em's new plodding total for today now stands @ 3901. righteo, continuing last night's events?
-PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk over to the kitchen and pour myself my nightly half-cuppa of milk before she gleefully booted me off to bed. unfortunately, both she and dad, for some absurd reason, chose to chuck a cow @ me, meaning i rather grumpily sang myself to sleep last night instead of counting. ><
~today: i used the pot :P once last night and once more this morning, before cuddling dearest bear bear and returning to sleep with him before dad left for work.
-more happy sleepings for us, and @ two more pot :P trips before PIG mum came to poke me with 'fifteen more minutes.'
-when she came back, i swung myself over to the pot :P for one more tinkle, just swinging myself back into bed when i realised i felt like doing a stinky unspeakable.
-PIG mum got me kitted, gleefully FORCED :( me to walk over to the bathroom and brush my teeth, before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the gobbling :P table.
-breakfast was two yummy weetbix with some sliced banana. i also popped all my usual drugs :P and drank one full mug of water 'incorrectly'.
-before leaving for aunty anna's, i went and did a stinky unspeakable. of course, horrid PIG mum gleefully forced me to dak myself, but i also leaned briefly against the side rail and had mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him to please help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i needed to get through the day, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied.
-afterwards, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk over and wash and dry both hands, before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the 4WD, where she tootled us off to aunty anna's for our haircuts!
-ah, 'twas nice to wait in an airconed room~ XD
-as usual, aunty anna cut my hair first (i'm her third head for today XD). this time, she said she'd gimme a high-class mushroom style christmas haircut! XD
-then, when she was cutting PIG mum's head, i browsed the latest edition of the new idea mag!
-PIG mum tootled me home after that, to write christmas cards for nana and mrs. dent!
-meaning we were a lil late getting to fasta pasta; mrs. dent and nana were already waiting for us when we arrived~
-today, we shared a penne bel paese and a yummy chicken schnitzel. i drank an iced tea (they don't sell lipton's anymore!) and mrs. dent even shouted me a calamari ring!
-lol, originally, i was gonna wait till we got home before going to the loo (coz i know what a kick PIG mum gets outta gleefully forcing me to do everything myself), but PIG mum kept gasbagging to mrs. dent for so long, i went to the loo there once first! XD
-when we left, mrs. dent and nana walked out to the 4WD with me together. nana will return down to melbourne on the 2nd of january, and i won't see her again till winter next year!
-PIG mum tootled us home and i plopped online till aunty lucia arrived around 4:10pm.
-so one nice hot shower for me today - i washed my hair, but thanks to aunty lucia who rinsed it out for me, thus freeing era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.

No comments: