Friday, December 7, 2012

saturday post 117

good afternoon! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 1167 steps today (obviously, pedro just loves me heaps, coz i promise i haven't shaken him! XD); secondly, TWFT topic's 'unhealthy comparisons (6)' but thirdly and most importantly, i'm still owed THIRTY MINUTES online after annette leaves @ 6pm!!! righteo, events for today?
-i used the pot :P twice last night, once this morning and once more when PIG mum left for work around 7:50am. then i spent the ten minutes till 8am having a mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him to please help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i needed to get through the day, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied, before cuddling dearest bear bear and happily returning to sleep with him.
-waking up around 9;45am to use the pot :P once more, i was very surprised to hear tess arrive ten minutes early! still, she lemme doze with dearest bear bear till about 10:40am before digging me up.
~i swung myself over to the pot :P for three more tinkles, coz suddenly the doorbell rang! i think 'twas ronnie jie jie looking for dad; tess gave her his mobile number.
-after she left, tess got me kitted and we walked over together where i brushed my teeth, drank one mug of water holding the mug 'incorrectly' then went and did a stinky unspeakable, also leaning briefly against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him to please help me through today.
-when that was done, i went over to wash and dry era, then tess and i walked out to the kitchen for some yummy breakfast together.
-thanks to dearest dad who cooked some ham and eggs this morning, and thanks to tess who added one slice of cheese for me i also drank one mug of tea, white and two, 'incorrectly' and half a slice of bread smeared with some kinda chicken paste!
-afterwards, tess massaged ela for forty minutes while i played (well, read fanfiction) on her iphone.
-at midday, tess took me again to the loo for three tinkles and made me one warm mug of yummy horlicks, my third to hold 'incorrectly'.
-back @ the gobbling :P table, i rang aunty lai, who told me she's going shoe shopping this arvo! then i rang aunty nga, who told me that little mickey pig was sulking coz he'd gotten some bad report card marks and uncle fung was yelling @ him, but then i yelled @ her coz she told me that the little brat mickey still sometimes sulked 2b FED! and he's FIVE!
-before tess left, she took me once more to the loo for two tinkles, before leaving me with 2/3 a bowl of fried rice. still not one bowl, but better than the half bowl the parents usually restrict me to. *sigh*
-my fourth mug to hold 'incorrectly' was the cup of water dad gave me to wash down lunch with.
-when PIG mum returned home, i walked myself slowly and safely online, rising above god's hatred and not letting him push me over.
-only leanne just rang and said she wouldn't come till 3pm!
-annette's coming to watch me shower @ 4pm.
-tonight, uncle colbert and aunty a are coming over for dinner! dad originally invited the whole cheung family, but aunty winnie's in hong kong with her mum who recently had a hip replacement done, while mel and sam will be @ that operation christmas child shoebox packing thing. PIG mum's attending her work christmas party tonight, so i rang aunty a and asked her to come too, coz i want some female company! XD
-toms: just church, nothing special. bee and dr. lee are gonna have lunch with me though, coz they have some kinda small group training from mid-arvo onwards.
-righteo, hope to see everyone @ church toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: