Tuesday, December 18, 2012

wednesday post 131

good afternoon! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 2210 steps today; secondly, TWFT topic's 'it's just part of life's journey (5)" but thirdly and most importantly, i'm still owed THIRTY-FOUR MINUTES online after i get back home from workers tonight!!! righteo, events for today?
-yay, awesome sleep last night! nature didn't call until 7:05am, and after a pot :P trip i spent the ten minutes till 7:15am having a mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him to please help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i needed to get through the day, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied. after that, bear bear and i happily cuddled but i didn't fall back asleep until after dad left for work and i used the pot :P once more.
-after PIG mum poked me with "fifteen more minutes," i used the pot :P once more for @ least three tinkles, she got me kitted then gleefully FORCED :( me to walk over to the bathroom and brush my teeth, before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the gobbling :P table.
-breakfast was two yummy weetbix with the thinnest and shortest stream of honey ever, all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water.
-before i left for the party, i went once more to the loo. of course, horrid PIG mum gleefully forced me to do everything.
-annette tootled me off to the christmas party! then she stayed with me till amanda arrived before going back to work with another client.
-i finally met claire! she's only twenty-one! lol, but she was nice and guessed that i was only twenty-two, which made my day. XD
-nibblies: i had about three triangles of cheese and ham, and cucumber sandwiches, a mini quiche, two yummy cupcakes with icing, three mini lamingtons and two cups of orange juice. there were like twenty people @ the party.
-the best part was that i saw karen! gosh, i've missed her! she tells me that jamie's now moved outta her house and is living with flatmates now!
-i also met louise! she's the manager of CODA~
-we left almost last coz amanda's car was blocked in by like everyone elses.
-amanda tootled me home. turns out PIG mum had already left for grocery shopping, but aunty wendy was there~
-first, i rang dearest dad and yakked for two minutes with him~
-then i rang PIG mum to (1) tell her that amanda had taken me safely home, but (2) we're outta milk! PIG mum said she'd buy some home.
-my lunch: one yummy tuna with tomato and onion toastie with one slice of cheese, cut into two triangles. i also drank 2/3 (we're outta milk, remember?) a cup of milk 'incorrectly'.
-after lunch, i went to the loo and did a stinky unspeakable, before aunty wendy did the rubbing for ela for almost (but not quite) one hour
-before she left, aunty wendy took me once more to the loo. i won't see her again till next year (if ever)!
-i also took myself twice more slowly and safely to the loo afterwards, both times rising above god's hatred and not letting him push me over.
-una's coming to help me with a shower.
-then tonight, joshels will come get me @ 6;45pm, take me somewhere then we're going to workers fellowship together!
-toms: sleep-in? pincushion practice? massage? lol, i dunno! what i'm sure of,'s that annette's taking me to garbo toms night! righteo, hope everyone has a smashing week!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: