Monday, December 3, 2012

monday post 108d

one final good evening! em's final, final plodding total for monday now stands @ 8847 (actually, it's less than that, coz PIG mum would take max, twenty steps to the bathroom and back, but pedro gave me two hundred! XD righteo, final, final events for tonight?
-lol, when i entered, aunty jenny came over and said, 'emily, i've been waiting for you! see, i even turned on the air con for you!" XD
-i got my favourite, the combination stir fry ho fan with egg sauce; PIG mum got some beef rice thing; we traded some.
-it was so hot today, aunty jenny brought over a bowl of ice cubes  and put that into my tea for me! then, after lunch, while PIG mum yakked and yakked with her, i spooned out and ate most of the ice cubes (even though they'd almost all melted already from the heat today! XD) meaning i had to use the loo once before we left. XD before we left though, i went inside to say bye to the boss dude and thank him for giving me so many slices of charsiu. XD
-next, PIG mum tootled me off to woolies, where she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk all through the supermarket for some groceries.
-on the upside, we went inside sakuraya for drinks! i tried honey milk tea with pearl (alas, PIG mum ordered ZERO sugar, the taste must've been less ><) while she had some weird wintermelon thing.
-back home, one loo trip then i tootled online.
-carol arrived ten minutes early today!
-so one nice hot shower for me, i washed and rinsed my own hair today.
-i had one tinkle before i flipped the nice hot water off, mostly dried myself (carol helped with my back and era), mostly creamed myself (again, carol helped with my back and era) then mostly rekitted myself (carol helped with elf's AFO, some of elf's sock and some of my tee, it's seriously too hot and sticky! ><) then i went over to the loo for two tinkles, no, three when carol tied my shoelaces.
-arvo tea was the remnants of my yummy lunch, plus one cup of tea, white sweeyened with two teaspoons of sugar, my cup for today to hold 'incorrectly'.
-after that, carol massaged ela for about thirty minutes, painting her christmas cake colour with icing colour dots.
-before carol left, she took me once more to the loo for three quick tinkles. she's just having mi goreng for dinner tonight.
-returning online, around 6:20pm i took myself once more slowly and safely to the loo, rising above god's hatred and not letting him push me over.
-alas, PIG mum soon awoke and came downstairs, gleefully and immediately forced me offline.
-thus followed 45+ mins of forced exercises for poor ela, 10+ mins more of ell and stick exercises; i ran away to the loo for two tinkles, then endured a painful fifteen minute standing calf stretch, which all culminated with PIG mum gleefully FORCING :( me to plod twenty minutes on the bloody treadmill.
-dinner tonight: the yummy rice, lotsa PIG mum's home-grown vegies, lotsa some other vegies, some salmon, maybe some pork? and one-quarter of the hard-boiled egg that aunty jenny gave me! dinner was spooned down with one bowl of light-coloured soup, then i returned online.
-toms: late morning UQ physio. fingers crossed i can have some udon from the sushi train for lunch afterwards, then annette's coming to watch me shower toms arvo. righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: