Thursday, December 13, 2012

friday post 120

good afternoon! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 4061 steps today (lol, just over four grand XD); secondly, TWFT topic's "you're here for a reason"; thirdly, the spam count for the week's nineteen but fourthly and most importantly, i'm still owed FORTY MINUTES online after aunty lucia leaves after helping me with a shower @ 5pm!!! righteo, events for today?
-well, last night i got to stay online till 10:15pm! see, PIG mum had already hit the sack and i presume dad must've fallen asleep also, coz i managed to watch the latest episode of naruto anime AND write out my xmas greetings for 2012 before dad awoke and booted me off to bed!
-and then i had an awesome sleep last night, yay! nature didn't call until almost 8am, but i stayed in bed until dearest dad came to kiss me bye and leave for work before i used the pot :P once.
-happiness was falling back asleep with bear bear before PIG mum came and poked me with "fifteen more minutes."
-when she came back, i swung myself around to the pot :P for @ least one more tinkle, just swinging myself back into bed when i realised i felt like doing a stinky unspeakable. PIG mum got me kitted, gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the bathroom and brush my teeth, before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the gobbling :P table
-the other happiness was that PIG mum lemme try eat FOUR weetbix for the first time this morning, coz i didn't get any dinner last night! i also popped all my usual drugs :P and drank one mug of water 'incorrectly'.
-before leaving for UQ, i went and did a stinky unspeakable. of course, PIG mum gleefully forced me to dak myself.
-afterwards, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk over to wash and dry both hands, before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the 4WD.
-of course, she gleefully forced me to buckle my own seatbelt all day. she also chose to listen to andy hui first, too, not that i really heard him, because once PIG mum had exited our driveway, i'd closed both eyes and had a mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him to please help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i needed to get through the day, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied.
-opening both eyes somewhere along coronation drive, era helped ela stretch for five minutes, before ela opened and closed her palm fifty times, holding each for a count of five.
-at UQ, PIG mum took me once to the loo then kindly left me with bolume three of the bridge magazine when she went back downstairs to pay julie (margit's already on christmas holidays, see).
-when lesley came for me, i let him choose a block of chocolate first.
-physio today: four laps walking, @ least ten sit-to-stands and work for ela. also, katrina the student painted reindeer whiskers and a rudolph red nose onto my face for me! PIG mum thought i loked ridiculous, going by her braying laugh when she came back to the gym to get me. XD
-we didn't stay for pizza this time, even though katrina said we could, coz there was a slight wait until pizza arrived.
-instead, PIG mum tootled me off to plaza to see naz for some fish and chips! the catch (there always is, when PIG mum's involved ><) was that she get to gleefully FORCE :( me to walk down to coles and buy two cartons of milk before lunch.
-and the pervert guy was there again! o_O obviously, he remembered us, too, coz he said several times, 'go the eels!' and "the broncos are gonna lose!" but luckily, he didn't come over. actually, after PIG mum had returned with my fish and chips and gone to buy me a pudding milk tea, he said to me @ least twice, "hey darl, your food's getting cold; are you gonna eat it?" but i just ignored him and thankfully, he left soon after. we did exchange a merry christmas, though.
-hey, aunty lucia's here now, so fingers crossed i can bbl, else:
-tess comes very early toms, coz we're going to B1's wedding toms arvo!
-then annette's coming to watch me shower @ 4pm. righteo, hope everyone has a smashing weekend!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: