Thursday, December 27, 2012

friday post 122

good afternoon! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 3918 steps today; secondly, TWFT topic's 'make prayer a habit (3)' and thirdly, the spam count for the week's twenty-six. righteo, events for today?
-i used the pot :P twice last night, once this morning and once more when dearest dad left for work around 7:50am. then i spent the ten minutes till 8am having a mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him to please help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i needed to get through the day, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied, before cuddling dearest bear bear and returning to sleep with him until PIG mum came and poked me with "fifteen more minutes.'
~when she came back, i used the pot :P once more for three tinkles, PIG mum got me kitted, then she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk over to the bathroom and brush my teeth (poor ela) then she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the gobbling :P table.
-breakfast was one weetbix with the shortest and thinnest stream of honey (yes, only one; PIG mum decided only to feed me miniscule portions coz i was going out to meet kylie and mel ><) plus all my usual drugs :P andone full tall mug of water.
-lol, i've honestly forgotten did i do a stinky unspeakable before leaving for the coffee club to meet mel and kylie! XD
-surprise! bentley was there too! :D i haven't seen her since we graduated; she's now a physio!
-lol, only kylie chose an omelette; mel, jess and i all had eggs benedict with bacon! combined with a chocolate thickshake ... mmm~
-we just all chatted and chatted; i told jess my 21st birthday story and about vincent the physio; she told me that she works @ beenleigh special school.
-after lunch, mel, jess and kylie all went for cappuccinos while i sipped an orange juice.
-when PIG mum came back, she yakked with kylie while mel, jess and i all continued our conversation.
-time to leave, i asked PIG mum could she please buy me one sushi roll for arvo tea with aunty lucia, she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk the entire length of the store to buy myself a yummy chicken kaarage roll; while there, i went once to the loo also.
-after PIG mum tootled me home, i walked myself slowly and safely online, rising above god's hatred and not letting him push me over. horrid PIG mum came over, ordered me to get back up and open windows, but luckily, that was it.
-yay, now i've got just over one hour of reading time for myself! :D
-aunty lucia's coming to help me out with a shower around 4pm.
-and i think we're going over to the cheung family's for dinner tonight!
-toms: lol, if tess doesn't come @ 10am, i'm gonna cuddle bear bear and stay in bed till like 2pm! :D
-and annette's gonna come watch me shower.
-anyways, hope everyone has a smashing weekend!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: