Monday, December 10, 2012

monday post 109c

good evening! firstly, em's new plodding total for monday now stands @ 3913 and secondly, joni's devotional topic's 'god impressions'. righteo, continuing today's events?
-when dinner was called, i took myself once slowly and safely to the loo first, rising above god's hatred and not letting him push me over.
-dinner tonight: yay, the yummy rice hath returned! :D that was with lotsa PIG mum's home-grown vegies, two slices of salmon, one small chunk of beef and one tiny slice of yummy chicken, which i saved for last, of course.  dinner was spooned down with a light-coloured bowl of soup, then i sat and waited for five more minutes before walking myself slowly and safely back online, rising above god's hatred and not letting him push me over.
-well, i'm planning to get my naruto manga fix, now! XD
-fingers crossed i can bbl, else hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: