Wednesday, December 5, 2012

wednesday post 129b

heylo again! em's new plodding total for wednesday (and most probably final, final plodding total) now stands @ 5298 (remembering that about 1800 of those steps were plodded @ the movies last night; alas, i'm not quite half a normal person today XD) but alas, i'm still owed TWENTY-SIX MINUTES online after i get home from workers tonight!!! alas, the list grows ever longer. >< righteo, continuing today's events?
-carol came just before 4pm; i tentatively made my way to the front door and - success! didn't fall over, phew.
-so a nice hot shower for me - i washed and rinsed my own hair today.
-'twas funny, carol texted PIG mum to let her know that she'd arrived. carol typed sth like 'am at your house know; em did well'. i joked @ her, 'you should've written, 'am @ your house know; where is em?' XD carol scolded me, 'are you trying to give your poor mum a heart attack?!" XD
-anyways, i had one tinkle before i flipped the nice hot water off, mostly dried myself (carol helped only with my back and era), mostly creamed myself (again, carol only helped with my back and era) then mostly rekitted myself (carol helped with my bra and elf's AFO). then i went to the loo for two tinkles.
-carol Forced me to walk out to the gobbling :P table for arvo tea, where i enjoyed the chicken sushi PIG mum had kindly bought for me, plus one mug of tea, white and two, my official cup for the day to hold 'incorrectly'. while i munched away, carol went and cleaned the bathroom.
-when carol came back, she flicked on ten's news for us to watch then massaged ela for thirty minutes, painting her hamburger bun dot colour with the filling inside being the dot colour.
-before she left, carol took me once to the loo for two tinkles. she's back next monday.
-me, i'm hopefully staying online till 7:06pm (how long before i make two hours, but i seriously doubt that ><) then dinner, then joshels will drive me to workers! tonight mel mel's sharing about her woek!
toms: the last writers' group for the year! christmas party! :D
-i've got pincushion practice @ 12;20
-but best of all, annette's taking me out to garbo toms night!  righteo, hope everyone's having a smashing week!
cheers,
em. ^^


No comments: