Wednesday, December 5, 2012

thursday post 108

good afternoon! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 5001 steps today (although i can't crow about being half a normal person today, because about 1800 of those steps were plodded last night XD); secondly, TWFT topic's 'unhealthy comparisons (40'; thirdly, joni's devotional topic from last night's 'private praise' but fourthly and most importantly, i'm still owed THIRTY-FIVE MINUTES online when i get back home from garbo tonight!!! *sigh* the list grows ever longer ... >< righteo, let's start off with last night's events first!
-after dinner, i went once more to the loo then sat in the car and waited for joshels; only he was running late from the city! so PIG mum and i just browsed facebook on her smartphone.
-when joshels arrived, PIG mum unloaded me into his car and joshels drove us off to kwany's place.
-huge thanks to bee who was already there with a waiting hand when i arrived; luckily, i kept my balance last night.
-and talk about service; the moment i sat down kwany was there with a little glass of milk for me! :D XD
-lotsa ppl attended last night also, like, sixteen!
-first, grace gave us all fifteen minutes for some personal reflection; jason ha lent me his bible to read 9presented to him by wells!) and i found that passage from first corinthians (1:10, i think 'twas) that talked about god being faithful.
-then, melmel shared about her work! she works for santons, some energy company that uncle slam used to work for also! the funny thing is, i thought santos was an accounting company, coz both uncle slam and mel mel work there (well, uncle slam used to) but learnt last night it's actually an energy company! like, coal seam gas and that sorta thing.
-someone passed around a little pack of chocolates; joshels kindly unwrapped an aero chocolate for me.
-after, we split into prayer groups. i chose not to pray aloud, of course, but the coolest thing was that this girl prayed in taiwanese! meaning i had zero idea what she was saying until she said amen. XD
-when fellowship was finished for the night, dr. lee went down the stairs, then me, then joshels. i just complained @ dr. lee, 'you and joshels are too skinny. you should've found somebody FAT to go down before me, so that if i fall, @ least i'll have a soft landing!" XD
-but before dropping me off back home, joshels drove around to grace's house, coz it's her birthday today! i flicked the car roof light on when he went inside to find her.
-after that, joshels tootled me home. instant bedtime, zzz.
-today: awesome, great sleep last night! nature didn't call until 6:50am and after a pot :P trip i spent the ten minutes till 7am having a mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him to please help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i needed to get through the day, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied.
-after that, bear bear and i cuddled and snored, me waking briefly to kiss dearest dad good-bye when he left @ 7am?! why that early??
-anyways, returning to sleep with my dearest bear bear, it wasn't until PIG mum came to poke me with "fifteen more minutes,' did i ask her had dad left that early to watch soccer @ uncle tyrone's place, and PIG mum said no, he'd actually gone and driven our neighbours (aunty joanne's friends) to the airport!
-so after fifteen more minutes, i used the pot :P once more for @ least three more tinkles, before PIG mum got me kitted. then she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the bathroom to brush teeth, before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the gobbling :P table.
-breakfast was three weetbix with the shortest and thinnest stream of honey ever, all my usual drugs :P and one tall mug of water.
-after breakfast, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the 4WD and she tootled me off for the last creative writers group for 2012! while she drove, era helped ela stretch for ten minutes, before she opened and closed her palm seventy-five times, holding each for a count of five.
-PIG mum took me once to the loo on arrival, then left to go buy her secret santa a present!
-as always, group was awesome. ^^ our christmas party was cool; i especially liked the mini quiches harry made! :D
-afterwards, PIG mum took me once more to the loo then tootled me off for pincushion practice.
-lol, dr. lin suggested buying a bell for PIG mum also, so that when i rang my bell, signalling that i was going to the loo, she could ring ack, saying that she heard me! XD
-PIG mum took me once to the loo afterwards, then tootled us off to maccas for lunch! unfortunately, she still wouldn't lemme have a milkshake nor chips, but i enjoyed one yummy chicken caesar wrap.
-back home, i went once more to the loo 9of course, PIG mum gleefully forced me to do everything) then walked myself slowly and safely online, rising above god's hatred and not letting him push me over.
-annette and i are hitting garbo tonight! :D
-toms: late morning UQ physio; fingers crossed i can see naz for some lunch afterwards, before aunty lucia comes to help me with a shower. righteo, hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: