Sunday, December 30, 2012

monday post 112

good afternoon! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 3739 steps today; secondly, TWFT topic's 'redeemed, released and redirected' but thirdly and most importantly, i'm still owed TTHIRTY-FIVE MINUTES online after someone (hopefully! XD) comes and supervises my shower!!! righteo, events for today?
-yay, awesome end to the year! nature didn't call till 4:50am (yes, sunrise comes very early during summer!) and after a pot :P trip i spent the ten minutes until 5am having a mostly silent chat percy the saint/angel, asking him to please help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i needed to get through the day, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied. then bear bear and i happily cuddle and snore, me waking up once more to use the pot :P when dearest dad leaves for work. hugging him, i tell him, "please don't suddenly dash back to hong kong, dad; i already spent new year's last year without you! " XD
-anyways, after he left, bear bear and i cuddled and snored. PIG mum didn't come poke me up (or did i call her?) until around 10am.
-using the pot :P once more for two tinkles, i swing myself back into bed when i realise i feel like a stinky unspeakable.
-PIG mum gets me kitted, gleefully FORCES :( me to walk over to the bathroom and brush my teeth (poor ela) before she gleefully FORCES :( me to walk out to the gobbling :P table.
-breakfast is two yummy weetbix with the thinnest and shortest stream of honey ever, plus all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water, which i drink holding the mug 'incorrectly' whilst PIG mum's upstairs changing.
-coming downstairs, PIG mum gleefully forces poor ela on 20+ minutes of stupid exercises for her, then poor elf on several minutes more. next follows a painful standing calf stretch, and it all culminates with PIG mum gleefully FORCING :( me to plod twenty minutes on the bloody treadmill.
-then, one more loo trip before PIG mum tootles us off for lunch @ madtongsan!
~of course, though, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk all the way through woolies, picking up pizza-making ingredients.
-but finally, lunch was @ matongsan! :D i've found my tried and trusted favourite : cheese pork cutlet with rice! only thing is, 'tis rather sweet and salty! XD PIG mum had some spicy hotpot and we both drank water.
-afterwards, PIG mum tootled us home. oh, i forgot to mention earlier: of course, she gleefully forced poor em to buckle her own seatbelt all day; we also listened to the 'so fresh christmas hits 2009' that kylie and mel gave me all day, too.
-one loo trip for me, then i plopped online.
-alas, PIG mum had to gleefully FORCE :( me to go out and get all the washing back in. i hate standing. ><
-anyways, fingers crossed someone'll come help me with a shower @ 4pm! i understand no-one's coming toms (poor ela), but new year's eve should just be a normal day, right?
-tonight: come 9pm, i'm gonna ask PIG mum to please accompany me upstairs to my upstairs bedroom, where i can have a quiet little chat to god, my second for the year (the first was during my MRI). around 10:30pm, i'll write my reflections for 2012, then come 11:45, i'll yell the parents downstairs and we can all welcome the new year in together! righteo, fingers crossed i can bbl, else have a happy 2013!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: