Monday, December 3, 2012

monday post 108b

hello again! em's new plodding total for monday now stands @ 5454 (nice number XD). righteo, events for today?
-i used the pot :P twice last night and once more this morning. then i cuddled bear bear and we snored happily together, me waking briefly to kiss dearest dad goodbye when he left for work.
-more happy sleepings for bear bear and i and two more pot :P trips for me before PIG mum comes to poke me with "fifteen more minutes."
-when she comes back, i swing myself over to the pot :P once more for two tinkles, just swinging myself back into bed when i realise i feel like doing a stinky unspeakable.
-PIG mum got me kitted, gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the bathroom and brush my teeth (poor ela) before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the gobbling :P table.
-breakfast was two yummy weetbix with the thinnest and shortest stream of honey ever, plus all my usual drugs. :P
-argh, horrid PIG mum's gleefully forcing me offline to do more stupid exercises for her. >< fingers crossed i can bbl, else i've just got UQ physio toms and annette's coming to watch me shower toms. oh, and i'm still owed ONE HOUR and SEVENTEEN MINUTES online!!! ><
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: