Sunday, December 9, 2012

Monday post 109

Good afternoon, and hello from ipaddy! (meaning if you read any weird words from this post, you can blame stupid auto text. XD) anyways, today I've been hard at work plodding 3268 steps and TWFT topic's "god's word doesn't change." righteo, events for today?
-after an awesome night's sleep, breakfast was two weetbix with the shortest and thinnest stream of honey either. Then I went and did a stinky unspeakable, before enduring a torture session with Vincent the bloody physio, which culminated in me scraping erl's knee, ouch!
-then I had lunch with Anna at fast a pasta! We had these eight dollar ninety lunch deals, which was some pasta with a drink. We both chose some kinda penne pasta with bacon in a white sauce; I drank lemon iced tea while Anna had ginger beer.
- anyways, carol is here now, so fingers crossed I can bbl, else hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

1 comment:

Michael Leung said...

I had the kind of penne pasta with bacon in a white sauce yesterday