Saturday, December 15, 2012

saturday post 118c

good evening! em's new plodding total for saturday now stands @ 4673 and joni's devotional topic's 'tidings of comfort and joy'. righteo, continuing today's events?
~once the wedding ceremony ended, i held dad's hand and walked down well to another building for arvo tea. thanks to dad who found a chair from somewhere for me to sit on.
-i got two little pieces of cake, several different little nibblies and one cup of orange-coloured cordial. i had a short chat with vinnie, who told me that he met B2 @ RICE.
-time to leave, i hiked back up the stairs to the 4WD and dad tootled us home.
-i went once to the loo when i arrived home, then plopped online to wait for annette.
-somehow, she arrived exactly @ 4pm!
-annette Forced me to walk to the bathroom for my nice hot shower - i washed and rinsed my own hair today.
-i had one tinkle before i flipped the nice hot water off, mostly dried myself (annette helped only with my back and era), mostly creamed myself (again, annette helped only with my back and era) then mostly rekitted myself (annette helped only with elf's AFO).
-annette Forced me to walk out to the kitchen to make my arvo tea - but she lemme make the double perfect toastie, yay! :D that's FIVE times  this month already! with that, i drank one mug of watery, rather tasteless nerada tea, white sweetened with one spoonful of honey, holding the mug 'incorrectly'.
-once i finished eating, i started reading the new book club novel! annette massaged ela for about forty-five minutes.
-before leaving five minutes early (next time, i'm tempted to sit over the toilet till 5:58pm XD), annette took me once more to the loo for two tinkles. she's back on tuesday.
-i tootled online until PIG mum awoke from pigland. coming downstairs, she immediately and gleefully booted me offline, then gleefully forced poor ela on 35+ mins of forced exercises, including going to open the door for aunty a, who'd arrived for dinner.
-before dinner, i took myself once slowly and safely to the loo and back, rising above god's hatred and not letting him push me over.
-dinner tonight: alas, it's still the yucky rice, with lotsa PIG mum's home-grown vegies and two wee chunks of soup beef. dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup, then i walked myself slowly and safely back online, rising above god's hatred and not letting god push me over.
-anyways, fingers crossed i can bbl shortly after 9pm with my final, final plodding total for saturday plus what's happening toms, else hope to see everyone @ church!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: