Monday, December 10, 2012

Monday post 109b

Hello again! Em's new plodding total for Monday now stands at 3687. Righteo, continuing today's events?
-carol arrived just as I was finishing my previous post, and I headed into the bathroom with her for my nice hot shower - I washed and rinsed my own hair today.
- I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice hot water off, then I mostly dried myself (carol helped only with my back and era), mostly creamed myself (again, carol helped with only my back and era) then mostly remitted myself (carol helped with my bra and elf's AFO). Then I went over to the loo for two tinkles, before carol Forced me to walk out to the gobbling :p table for Arvo tea.
-thanks to PIG mum who bought me some tuna sushi for Arvo tea while I was having lunch with Anna! I enjoyed that with one mug of tea, white and two, my mug for today to hold 'incorrectly'.
-when I finished eating, carol massaged Elaine for thirty minutes, painting her choc chip cheesecake colour with cookies and cream colour dots today. Yum ! XD
-before she left, carol took me once more to the loo dor two tinkles. She's back on Wednesday and her husband is cooking them turkey sausages for dinner tonight; wonder how they taste?
-I came back onto ipaddy, coz michael's still trying to fix our computer, which is apparently infested with viruses :S
-anyways, fingers crossed I can bbl, else toms:
-late morning UQ physio. Fingers crossed I can have lunch at the calamvale and Chinese BBQ restaurant afterwards, coz I didn't get to go today!
-most exciting, Annette's taking me to the last toastmasters meeting for 2012 toms night at the steel hotel!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: