Tuesday, December 25, 2012

wednesday post 122

good afternoon! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 1076 steps today;  secondly, TWFT topic's 'make prayer a habit (1)' and thirdly, joni's devotional topic from last night's 'christmas day'. righteo, events for today?
-lol, again, my idiot bladder denied me a great night's sleep! again, when i used the pot :P, 'twas still pitch black, but again, when i was back in bed and counting myself back to sleep, the sky started lightening! XD
-anyways, after PIG mum had given me fifteen more minutes, i used the pot :P for one more tinkle, just swinging myself back into bed when i realised i felt like doing a stinky unspeakable.
-PIG mum got me kitted, gleefully FORCED :( me to walk over to the bathroom and brush my teeth (poor ela) before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the gobbling :P table.
-breakfast was two yummy weetbix with the shortest and thinnest stream of honey ever, plus all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water, which i drank holding the mug 'incorrectly' whilst the parents were upstairs changing.
-before leaving for carindale, i went and did a stinky unspeakable. of course, horrid PIG mum gleefully forced me to dak myself, but i also leaned briefly against the side rail and had a mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him to please help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i needed to get through the day, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied.
-afterwards, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk over to wash and dry both hands, before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the 4WD. of course, she gleefully forced me to buckle my seatbelt all day.
-dad tootled us off to carindale! thankfully, they lemme use sparkless for most of the day.
-for some reason, nature called twice in quick succession, which made dad a lil pissed with me. then, he got a lil pissed with PIG mum, coz he kept pointing out all the random lil stores that she could browse, but she was only interested in visiting myer! XD
-lunch was a big disappointment; originally, i'd hoped for some chips, or if not, @ least sth warm/hot, but PIG mum only bought me two sushi rolls. then she wouldn't even lemme put one drop of soya sauce on the eel one! *sigh*
-she also restricted me to just water; luckily, dad told her to go buy us an ice-cream cone to share. alas, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( to walk and go buy it with her, but i chose creme brulee flavour! that was yummy, even though obviously, the parents ate most of it.
-my big buy of today: a book! lol, it's set in hong kong, and the author's surname's 'chan', like me! XD
-alas, dad suddenly chucks some cow @ me, thus bringing the day to a yucky end. but i've felt god's hatred really badly today; i've continuously singing my shorter second-favourite song in order to combat that.
-back home, i used the loo once (obviously, PIG mum gleefully forced me to do everything) then walked myself slowly and safely online, rising above god's hatred and not letting him push me over.
-i've also just sculled an entire mug of water, holding the mug 'incorrectly' for PIG mum.
-tonight: the chow's are coming over for dinner! plus some other girl ...
-toms: lol, i dunno! but fingers crossed i can bbl, else hope everyone's having a smashing week!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: