Saturday, December 29, 2012

saturday post 120b

hello again, and one final greeting for tonight! em's final, final plodding total for saturday now stands @ 2350. righteo, final, final events for today?
-annette arrived one minute late today; i went and opened the door for her, rising above god's hatred and not letting him push me over.
-so a nice hot shower for me today - i washed and rinsed my own hair.
-i had one tinkle before i flipped the nice hot water off, mostly dried myself (annette helped only with era and my back), mostly creamed myself (again, annette helped only with era and my back) then mostly rekitted myself (annette helped only with my bra and elf's AFO).
-then i went over to the loo, and after asking annette please to bring me one mug of water, i did a stinky unspeakable.
-after that, i went over to wash and dry era, before annette Forced me to walk outside and make my own arvo toastie. alas, yes, dad cooked the remaining ham this morning, but two cheese and mayo still tasted pretty yummy. :o) with that, i also drank one mug of twinings english breakfast tea, white sweetened with one teaspoonful of honey, holding the mug 'incorrectly'.
-when i finished eating, i propped both feet up onto the footstool and read 'to kill a mockingbird' while annette massaged ela for about forty-five minutes.
-at 5:55, annette took me once more to the loo for two tinkles. she's not back till next thursday, when we'll hit garbo together, because tuesday's new years day!
-us, we should be leaving for uncle chi wah's place soon. i'll bring 'to kill a mockingbird' along; i need something to keep me entertained while the adults are yakking! XD
-toms: again, just church, definitely nothing special. fingers crossed i can have lunch @ plaza afterwards, then janice and pole will spend two hours with me in the arvo. righteo, hope to see everyone @ church toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: