Saturday, December 8, 2012

sunday post 117

good afternoon! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 5654 steps today (keeping in mind that just over 1000 of those steps were plodded last night; alas, i'm not really half a normal person XD); secondly, joni's devotional topic from last night's 'uou're a jewel'; thirdly, TWFT topic's 'unhealthy comparisons (7)' and fourthly, the spam count for the weekend's just two. righteo, let's start off with last night's events first!
-when aunty a arrived, dad ordered that i go open the door for her. i complied, then returned briefly online before dad called dinner.
-before dinner though, i took myself once slowly and safely to the loo, rising above god's hatred and not letting him push me over.
-lol, i've honestly forgotten what we had for dinner last night. XD the yummy rice, i remember, lotsa vegies, some beef and some chicken.
 -then we all just chatted the night away. uncle colbert taught me that autism actually belongs to some class called ASD, which stands for autism spectrum disorders'
.
-when PIG mum arrived home around 9;45pm, she immediately commandeered all the  conversation. me, feeling tired by then, just propped era onto the table and dozed.
-suddenly, dad remembered that uncle colbert had brought over ice-cream! i got about one level spoonful, but it was DISGUSTING! XD (it was some coffee-flavoured one) then, uncle colbert suddenly realised, "hey, there are peanuts in this! don't you have a peanut allergy?" luckily, my spoonful didn't contain any~
-thanks to dearest dad who poured me some milk to wash down the icky flavour with. XD
-when they left around 10pm, i walked them out.
-after that, 'twas instant bedtime for me. zzz
-today: hmph, my stupid bladder keeps refusing to listen to me! >< i already moved a great night's sleep from 6am to 5am; today, the idiot thing woke me up and demanded i pee @ 4:55am! i grumbled to her, 'oi, next time, wait five more minutes till 5am, okay?!" she smirked and replied, "nup. when i've gotta go, you've gotta go, too.' hmph. XD
-anyways, bear bear and i cuddled and snored, me waking briefly to use the pot :P once more and kiss dearest dad good-bye when he left for church (he attends the cantonese service, remember?)
-then, happiness was cuddling bear bear and successfully falling back asleep with him until PIG mum came to poke me with "fifteen more minutes.'
-when she came back, i used the pot :P once more for three tinkles, PIG mum got me kitted, then she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the bathroom and brush my teeth (poor ela) before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the gobbling :P table.
-breakfast was two yummy weetbix with the shortest and thinnest stream of honey ever, all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water, which i got to drink 'incorrectly' when PIG mum was upstairs changing.
-PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the 4WD and tootled us off to church. i chose to listen to lincon park's 'hybrid theory' first, coz after service i'd be going out with bee and dr. lee!
-PIG mum took me once to the loo on arrival, then left me sitting in the row closest to the entrance and left for the mandarin service.
-yay, i stayed seated for worship again today. :) apart from singing everything, i also sang the harmony for four songs and era clapped along for one song.
-speaker today was dear uncle/pastor chong, and delivered his second part of his sermon about good works.
-after service, PIG mum took me once to the loo, then i followed dr. lee to his car, coz he said he'd take bee, merry and i out to wynnum manly for a fish and chips lunch!
-only after i'd gotten into dr. lee's car and PIG mum had helped me buckle my seatbelt (hah) did she notice (i hadn't yet, sorry) that my period had somehow stained the front of my pants! o_O
-so instead, she drove us back home for a quick clothes change, asking dr. lee to please come pick me up from my place.
-meaning after waving bye to er, dad and aunty a, dr. lee tootled bee, merry and me down to somewhere like wynnum for fish and chips!
-i followed bee, dr. lee followed me, and merry kinda walked beside dr. lee while we all went to this place called "pelican's nest" for lunch.
-we all munched on crumbed fish, chips and two calamari each, with yummy tartare sauce. bee got me a yummy lemon iced tea, some kinda lemonade drink for herself, dr. lee had a can of coke but i've forgotten what and/or if merry drank anything, sorry.
-after lunch, i followed bee, dr. lee followed me and merry walked alongside dr. lee as we walked to some pier, where we all posed for photos then made our way back to dr. lee's car.
-it wasn't quit time to take me back home yet, so the final stop was to the warrigal square maccas, where both merry and i enjoyed a soft serve. lucky merry starts her holidays tomorrow!
-back home, i said my thanks and byes then went and did a stinky unspeakable before plopping online @ 4pm.
-aunty a's coming over for dinner tonight again~ turns out she went with the parents for yum cha for lunch.
-toms: late-morning torture session with vincent the bloody physio. >< fingers crossed that i can get some lunch @ the calamvale and chinese BBQ restaurant afterwards, before carol comes to watch me shower. righteo, hope everyone has a smashing week!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: